EA, fix the game face website.

by EtzioAlvetore

Original Post

EA, fix the game face website.

★★★★★ Newbie

Seriously it's been broken off and on for years. Fix it. I don't even know what you're getting paid for.

Message 1 of 5 (1,921 Views)

Re: EA, fix the game face website.

Champion (Retired)

Hey @EtzioAlvetore

You mean this page, right ? https://www.easports.com/gamefaceweb/

Just curious really, what's the exact problem ? I mean, the page doesn't load at all or the feature itself isn't working right ? Cause, I mean, I know the Game Face can be a bit quirky to get working but at least the page itself works for me.

One classic problem is that the page or its features doesn't align right. Usually zooming in/out helps with that. You can do that with most browsers by holding CTRL and either pressing + and - for zoom in and zoom out, or scrolling with your mouse wheel.

Message 2 of 5 (1,892 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It's broken, whether or not zooming out helps, EA's stupid web designers are either too idiotic to fix it or are just lazy. I don't have the zoom problem. I have the problem where it gives me an error every time I try to generate no matter what browser no matter what compatibility settings. EA needs to fix it. I'm not surprised they won an award for being the worst company in the world. They'll probably get the same prize again. The only thing that helps is zooming out and then trying to generate, but even then it just creates a weird face with the transparency markers on it because the zoom makes the face generate out of bounds.

Message 3 of 5 (1,859 Views)

★ Novice
what a surprise ... no reply. they promised game face but couldnt deliver.
Message 4 of 5 (1,530 Views)

★ Novice
I'm trying to upload my game face with Windows 10 for UFC 3 And it looks like everyone gave up trying years ago by the amount of video's online. Everyone has the same problem with error uploading image, I've managed to narrow it down to being a problem with Windows 10 communicating with the EA servers but that was ages ago, can someone update me or have EA really given up.
Message 5 of 5 (1,529 Views)