Re: titanfall play button is greyed out. right click uninstall option is not ava

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

titanfall play button is greyed out. right click uninstall option is not available either

★★★ Newbie

I played up to tonight fine.  I launch it today and it takes me to the mygames menu.  I can not launch titanfall.  The play button is greyed out.  It shows updating 100% at the bottom.

Message 1 of 5 (3,325 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: titanfall play button is greyed out. right click uninstall option is not available either

★★★★ Novice

Close Origin, move your Titanfall folder from Origin Games to somewhere else, then open up Origin. It will say Install instead of Play. Now move the Titanfall folder back to Origin Games

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (3,566 Views)

All Replies

Re: titanfall play button is greyed out. right click uninstall option is not available either

★★★★ Novice

Close Origin, move your Titanfall folder from Origin Games to somewhere else, then open up Origin. It will say Install instead of Play. Now move the Titanfall folder back to Origin Games

Message 2 of 5 (3,567 Views)

Re: titanfall play button is greyed out. right click uninstall option is not ava

★★★ Newbie

Yep, that worked for me, thanks

Message 3 of 5 (2,534 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I dont understand how to take my titanfall 2 folder out of the origin game folder

Message 4 of 5 (1,934 Views)

Community Manager

@HeroTheWanted In Windows you can just move the folder itself for the games. Hopefully this won't be needed though, you can try the steps on this page: https://help.ea.com/en-ca/help/origin/origin/origin-my-games-list-is-blank/

Just to be sure that you're looking in the correct place you can find the folder at C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Titanfall2 by default. 

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 5 (1,916 Views)