titanfall pc

by 01Bear10

Original Post

Accepted Solution

titanfall pc

★★★ Newbie

I bought the season pass. It supposedly install expedition pack. I cannot select it. When I do it says: "Expediton Variety Pack   This playlist requires one or more downloadable map packs that you or someone in you private lobby doesn't own." Please help.

Also, referr to 
Your Report ID is: 06b48f73a00011c2

Message 1 of 5 (434 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: titanfall pc

Hero

If you right click Titanfall in Origin and press "View Game Details" you should be able to install and repair the expansions.

carbonic signature

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (404 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Titanfall is out on 5 platforms, you might want to mention which one YOU are using Wink

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 5 (415 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am playing on windows 7.

Message 3 of 5 (404 Views)

Hero

If you right click Titanfall in Origin and press "View Game Details" you should be able to install and repair the expansions.

carbonic signature

Message 4 of 5 (405 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PC Win 10 I can run just about anything! I bought the season pass and now I can't download any of them, I get system 500 error and when I do the Right click on game it will not let me fix the files. I am going to re-installed, trying for a friend that wants to play but tbh I stopped playing the game (which I loved) a long time ago due to the stupid issues. I just re-installed too, so is not that. any suggestions?

Message 5 of 5 (291 Views)