Re: titanfall excessive load times after patches

by DJPlayem

Original Post

titanfall excessive load times after patches

★★★★ Novice

Hi, basically for a few months now Titanfall has been loading rather slowly when loading maps and it all happened after a patch or two ago. There is many posts online about this and still nothing has been done about it. Yes some players have no issues but alot of others do. I've even tried this...

Please try following workarounds:

but still this didnt help. I am in the process of a reinstall to see if that would help at all but im thinking this will not as i think its the patches that are doing it. 

basically my problem is that I am getting timed out from server after a lengthy map load time. I get to the first pilot load out screen and then get connection timed out. A few patches ago i was able to play but would start the match 50-70 attrition points into the match but now its way worse as i cant even get a match.

When i try a private lobby for lts i miss the first titandrop and have to wait till the round is over to play for the next and hope in that time i dont get dis'd cos of inactivity.

Hope there is a fix coming cos Respawn/EA have lost alot of customers cos of this issue as the game is unplayable for some and hell laggy for others.

Message 1 of 3 (182 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think i may have found a solution to this issue. you need to delete the local saved data from your computer.  Open my computer, click on documents, click on my documents and find the Respawn folder. Delete that folder and your game should run fine again. you just need to redo all your config e.g. keybinds, video settings and so forth. after you delete the respawn folder start titanfall again and the game with create a new folder. you will get an error about syncing data but dont worry you will still have your gen and kit loadouts the way you had it..

im not saying this will work for everyone but it seems to have worked for me as i am getting the drop ship now where as it would take so long to load that i would get timed out just as i selected a weapon.

hope this helps everyone in Titanfall land.  enjoy

Message 2 of 3 (178 Views)

★★★★ Novice

also dont turn your graphics up too high as that will increase load times

Message 3 of 3 (174 Views)