titanfall dlc not working

by bazinga3284

Original Post

titanfall dlc not working

★★★ Newbie

why cant i play the new maps when i purchased the season pass months ago......im getting a little pissed

Message 1 of 24 (7,348 Views)

Re: titanfall dlc not working

Community Manager

Hey, while the game will have performed an automatic update, this is separate to the Expedition DLC. Please navigate to the store, and you should be able to "buy" Expedition for free, and download from there.

Once this completes you should be able to play without issue.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 24 (7,255 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hi i have downloaded both the update and the new season pass and the expedition dlc from store and its still not letting me play the new maps. it says when i click on multiplayer expedition variety pack that someone in the lobby doesnt own it. i click on store and its been installed. please help thanks.

my gamertag is mokie69

Message 3 of 24 (7,200 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problem. I have tried uninstalling the DLC and reinstalling it and that has not worked either. My Xbox One shows that I have downloaded both the season pass and the Expedition DLC but whenever I try to join a lobby it gives me an error message that says that someone in the lobby does not have the DLC maps when I am the only person in my private lobby and I most certainly do have the DLC maps.

Message 4 of 24 (7,193 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi,

I have the exact same issue, my xbox1 gamertag is "Nath The 1" I have the season pass and downloaded the expedition pack, though when I go to play it the game states that I don't own it and redirects me to the store where it states installed.

Reading a few forums this issue seems quite widespread, how do we fix it please.

Thanks
Message 5 of 24 (7,157 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes please help EA! My Xbox one GT " beZerk FATALITY " . It's quite aggravating when I installed the dlc and after launching it ,it says I don't have it which i do. Even the dlc icon is shaded in showing I installed it. Please help Asap!!!!!
Message 6 of 24 (7,075 Views)

★★ Novice

To fix this just eject the disc and turn your xbox off then turn xbox back on and re-insert the disc. Should be fixed. Worked for me. You might not even need to turn the xbox off, maybe just eject the disc and re-insert. 

-Snafu8

Message 7 of 24 (6,940 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've also had this problem, it tells me that someone in my lobby doesn't have the DLC when I'm the only one in there. I'm gamertag 'marty manga'. I can only assume this is something that will be sorted once enough people mention it and EA become aware of it being a wider issue.

Message 8 of 24 (6,916 Views)

★★ Novice
My maps came with the update the morning of May 15th. However, if everyone in the lobby doesnt have the dlc then the maps won be in rotation. Thats why you gotta play that STUPID variety pack just for expedition.
Message 9 of 24 (6,909 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Downloaded. Removed disc shut off xbox still didn't work. Dlc doesn't work on variety pack either. Says I have not downloaded but have done it twice.... Waste of money???? Starting to think so
Message 10 of 24 (6,908 Views)