titanfall cd?

by maddogone

Original Post

Accepted Solution

titanfall cd?

★★★ Novice

I sussesfully ordered and downloaded Titanfall on a PC in Canada using Origin. I would like to know if it is possible to still order the physical CD of Titanfall so I could load it onto another PC running Origin so I do not have to download it over a very slow and small capacity account?

Regards,

(Maddogone)

Message 1 of 3 (138 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: titanfall cd?

Community Manager (retired)

I am sorry but the on-demand version does not come with a physical disk and you will not be able to get a physical copy of the game from us. You can try to copy your data on an external hard-drive to carry it over to your other PC. Please keep in mind that we can't garantuee that a data backup will work properly but it might be worth a try.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (126 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

I am sorry but the on-demand version does not come with a physical disk and you will not be able to get a physical copy of the game from us. You can try to copy your data on an external hard-drive to carry it over to your other PC. Please keep in mind that we can't garantuee that a data backup will work properly but it might be worth a try.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 3 (127 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the Bastian!! Sorry for the late reply but better late than never I guess eh!

Message 3 of 3 (106 Views)