season pass not working for titanfall xbox one

by luke96paddy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

season pass not working for titanfall xbox one

★★★★★ Newbie
I purchased a season pass when I first brought the game and not the DLC is available it will not let me download it even though it says my season pass is installed
Message 1 of 22 (5,508 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: season pass not working for titanfall xbox one

★★★ Newbie

I just figure it out.from the xbox home screen, go to store, choose games, go to add on, go to seach, type titanfall, then choose the dlc expedition.

View in thread

Message 8 of 22 (5,333 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

ive bought the season pass earlier this year,. and expedition maps have just been released, i tried to play pn the maps but it keeps telling me i dont own the DLC which dos not make any sense at all. it tells me to goto the store so i do and the season pass even says installed, who is having the same problem?

Message 2 of 22 (5,419 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Exact same problem here. Did you find a solution? I am a Generation 9, and have been supporting this game from the start. Paid for the DLC, and it says a member of my party does not own the maps. I am the only one in the party. Go to the store, and it says Titanfall DLC "installed". So frustrated.
Message 3 of 22 (5,396 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

yes i just found one, so it looks like we have to wait until 7am for expedition to go live, this is a pain but at the same time a relief aswell to know my money was not wasted.

Message 4 of 22 (5,383 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah i have the same problem,im  in est time zone and i just read it will be available 7am PDT. hopefully it works then

Message 5 of 22 (5,369 Views)

Community Manager

Indeed. Please let us know if you're still having issues.

Though please give it a few minutes. If it's not working at 7.01 PDT there's no reason to panic. Standard smile

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 22 (5,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So i read ur comments n it's past 7 am and I still can't download the map pack even tho it say I've installed the season pass.
Message 7 of 22 (5,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just figure it out.from the xbox home screen, go to store, choose games, go to add on, go to seach, type titanfall, then choose the dlc expedition.

Message 8 of 22 (5,334 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

it works thanks

Message 9 of 22 (5,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I bought the SEASON PASS but it says code has be used n no longer avail. Or valid.
Anyone?! Help I need my code to work!! Asap
Message 10 of 22 (5,198 Views)