"Lost Connection to Server - Connection to Server Timed Out" - PC

by xsepx

Original Post

"Lost Connection to Server - Connection to Server Timed Out" - PC

★★★ Newbie

I'm repeatedly getting a "Lost Connection to Server: Connection to Server Timed Out" error on Titanfall for PC after each match, resulting in a loss of progress towards all achievments gained in the round preceeding the error. I have a 50/5 Mbps connection, with all the appropriate ports open. Ran a persistant ping to a Google DNS server over several rounds. Confirmed that there was no connectivity loss at the time of the error. Almost positive that the issue is on EA's end, or is an ISP routing issue-- over which I have no control. Seeing as the community will be unlikely to help with this problem, what's the best way to seek a refund from EA?

Screenshot: Error

Message 1 of 3 (1,498 Views)

Re: "Lost Connection to Server - Connection to Server Timed Out" - PC

Community Manager (retired)

We are currently gathering data from players with connection issues. Could you please take five minutes and provide the details of your issue and connection in the following topic: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/Connection-Issue-Reports/m-p/3535643#U3535643

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 3 (1,475 Views)

Re: "Lost Connection to Server - Connection to Server Timed Out" - PC

★★★ Newbie
I have had almost the same problem as the poster before what happens is everytime I connect to a lobby and the game starts it loads for about ten minutes then says lost connection to server.
Message 3 of 3 (1,002 Views)