[pc] titan fall 2(trial) is unable to activate?

by MazorRackham

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[pc] titan fall 2(trial) is unable to activate?

★★★ Newbie

I heard a lot about the game and so when I saw it on trial i got excited, when it installed it just said "we are unable to connect to EA servers to activate Titanfall 2(Trial) on this computer using your account. Please try again later." First time I even opened origin in about a year and everything is already broken... I looked around and some other people had the same problem, but the "answer" to this bug was a link to the question so it didn't do anything.

Message 1 of 4 (729 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [pc] titan fall 2(trial) is unable to activate?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@MazorRackham Hi, there's no Titanfall 2 trial, where did you see an indicator that there was a trial?

Back in December of 2016 there was a weekend trial, but this has long since been completed. 

Thanks, I've seen similar posts and I'd like to see where this confusion is coming from. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (847 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@MazorRackham Hi, there's no Titanfall 2 trial, where did you see an indicator that there was a trial?

Back in December of 2016 there was a weekend trial, but this has long since been completed. 

Thanks, I've seen similar posts and I'd like to see where this confusion is coming from. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (848 Views)

★★ Novice

yes there is, we get 2 days free for the game!

Message 3 of 4 (667 Views)

Community Manager

@wolfleader101Hi, please see the response on this thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PC-Error-when-trying-to-run-free-trial/m-p/5922608#M2953

There seems to be some confusion around this, hopefully we can get everything cleared up. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (662 Views)