operating system unsupported

by akadir0116

Original Post

Accepted Solution

operating system unsupported

★★★ Newbie

The problem I unsupported operating system 
battlefield 3 says we're sorry, will not run on your current operating system. you'll need to upgrade to windows vista (6.0) or newer to play. says please help: (

system features:
windows xp professional service pack 3

2.66GHz intel core 2 duo cpu e 7300

3.00 RAM

>>>>>>  I TRIED NOT HAPPEN NO COMPATIBILITY WITH WINDOWS 7 of ÖZELLLİK in COMPATIBILITY <<<<<<  

HELP

Message 1 of 5 (1,049 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: operating system unsupported

★★★★★ Expert

You will have to buy Vista (64 bit), at least, even if you want to dual boot to avoid it most of the time. 

Minimum requirements for Titanfall on PC:

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,126 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

You will have to buy Vista (64 bit), at least, even if you want to dual boot to avoid it most of the time. 

Minimum requirements for Titanfall on PC:

Message 2 of 5 (1,127 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@akadir0116 wrote:

The problem I unsupported operating system 
battlefield 3 says we're sorry, will not run on your current operating system. you'll need to upgrade to windows vista (6.0) or newer to play. 

HELP

@akadir0116 

You haven't added any further comment.  We will presume that your complaint has been handled satisfactorily. 

Message 3 of 5 (1,030 Views)

★ Novice

i am having this same issue just with bf4. i am running win 7 home premium 64 bit

Message 4 of 5 (986 Views)

Champion (Retired)

When you get that message, you need to go into the properties of both your Origin and Titanfall and make sure the compatibilty is unchecked. I don't think going through the actual icons work, I think you need to go into your program files x86. Had this error once before and solved it by doing the following. 

C Drive> program files x86> Origin> right click> properties> uncheck compatibility 

C Drive> program files x86> Origin games> Titanfall> right click> properties uncheck compatiblity 

Message 5 of 5 (966 Views)