horrible graphics in titanfall

by mesamatt

Original Post

horrible graphics in titanfall

★★★ Newbie

hi i just bought titanfall for my laptop, my laptop is a toshiba satelite with I7 and 8 gigs of RAM, it has an intel 4700 GPU, i am having an issue where my game scatters the parts of models, like the titans and pilots are all over the screen, it makes my arms dissapear and i have no gun

Message 1 of 5 (162 Views)

Re: horrible graphics in titanfall

★ Novice

if you don't have a stand alone GPU, the built in intel graphics chip probably wont be sufficient for optimum play.

Message 2 of 5 (160 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Intel doesn't produce a game quality video solution, and the ordinary, average PC sold today has nothing in it other than Intel's cheap little tinker toy.  The game requires a gaming quality machine. 

Minimum requirements for Titanfall on PC:

Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
    Memory: 4GB RAM
    Video card: 512MB VRAM,
      Radeon HD 4770 or GeForce 8800GT
   (Ignore the tripe about Dx11)  
    50 GBs storage on the Hdd
    Internet speed: 512 KB/s down, 384 KB/s up

Equivalent Radeons: HD 5750, HD 6750, HD 7750, R7 250

Equivalent desktop Geforces GTS 450, GT 640, GT 740  
        (Laptop: GTX 650m, GTX 750m) 

Message 3 of 5 (156 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@mesamatt wrote:

hi i just bought titanfall for my laptop, my laptop is a toshiba satelite with I7 and 8 gigs of RAM, it has an intel 4700 GPU, i am having an issue where my game scatters the parts of models, like the titans and pilots are all over the screen, it makes my arms dissapear and i have no gun

@mesamatt 

Your question was answered.  You have to read replies here on this website. 

Message 4 of 5 (132 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I know that the Intel chip can handle, I was able to play It on my brothers computer and his is the exact same as mine...i think the issue is because of the driver being out of date l, unfortunately the update for it has an error and wont install
Message 5 of 5 (126 Views)