game crash and this pop up The lSX server didn't respond within the set timeout [a1080001]

by orangeof_scumbia

Original Post

game crash and this pop up The lSX server didn't respond within the set timeout [a1080001]

★ Novice

when I play Titanfall about 2-3 matchs, My game will crash and this pop up "The lSX server didn't respond within the set timeout [a1080001]".

Anyone know how to fix this

Message 1 of 8 (1,949 Views)

Error code [a1080001]

★ Newbie

Engine Error

Failed to initialize Origin: The LSX server didn't respond within the set timeout. [a1080001]

Pic.

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/1901773_531944526925407_797849354_n.jpg

already tried:

restart origin

restart my pc

run origin and titanfall as admin

untick Update to beta version in origin setting

reinstall origin

reinstall titanfall

run titanfall in window mode

redownload titanfall

complete remove origin [in regedit]

close antivirus when install

close antivirus when run titanfall

add origin to window firewall

add Titanfall to window firewall

disable window firewall

open forward port

update my videocard driver

"IP config" in CMD

"netsh winsock reset catalog" in CMD

Origin version 9.4.6.2792 - 254813

no idea what to do next

Message 2 of 8 (1,888 Views)

Re: game crash and this pop up The lSX server didn't respond within the set timeout [a1080001]

★★★ Newbie

Yes I have had this problem since I updated 1 hour ago.  Tried to repair game, verify files etc.

Message 3 of 8 (1,496 Views)

Re: game crash and this pop up The lSX server didn't respond within the set time

★★ Novice

same here HELP :mansad:

Message 4 of 8 (1,345 Views)

Re: game crash and this pop up The lSX server didn't respond within the set time

★ Novice

Same here, in another thread they said open some ports, but it didn't work. Even still they still say it's fixed. yay for an unusable game.

Message 5 of 8 (1,240 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Omg have still this Problem!! Help please!

Message 6 of 8 (1,073 Views)

★★★ Newbie

REINSTALL ORGIN!! HELPED!! 

Message 7 of 8 (1,069 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no help over here about this problem??

Message 8 of 8 (1,035 Views)