frontier edge map pack disapear "not installed"

by dopicesea

Original Post

Accepted Solution

frontier edge map pack disapear "not installed"

★★★ Newbie

Titanfall xbox360,Frontier edge "Not Installed"

I don't know whats goin on on my titanfall,i play this game for a years and everything was ok bud last days "frontier edge" map pack shows as "not installed".I was tryin to re-download it,clean the cache,delete and redownload it,nothing helps.As i sayd,years not a problem,i do not understand how it can dissapear .pls help

Message 1 of 8 (755 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: frontier edge map pack disapear "not installed"

★★★ Newbie

Solved.After format the whole xbox content and re-downloaded all map pack's(frontier was still didn't work)I re-downloaded all remaining staff like titanfall "De Luxe" edition and Frontier appears as downloaded and i quess even the HD quality is beter now.Hope it can help anyone who strugle wiyh this kind of problem.Hope just,that you guys with this same problem,doesn't have a too much data to lose on your xbox.Good luck.

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (797 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@dopicesea Hi, do you get an error after you re-download? Can I check that you're specifically downloading the extra content rather than the base game. 

Did you have any hardware changes or notable updates since you could last play this content?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 8 (749 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi David,actualy i don't have a problem with download the item.No errors.It says Frontier edge was sucsesfully downloaded but it still shown on dashboard as "Not installed".Regard this updates,yes there was an update,problem with that update is that i can't sign in to xbox live (and download that map pack) until i download this update.No any other updates on my xbox because i did not allowed those in my setings

Message 3 of 8 (738 Views)

★★★ Newbie

....and there wasn't any hardware changes,the only thing changes was that i create a new profile,i was hope to play this game from a first beginning,but i delete this profile.And i not play any other games on xbox,not use it for youtube or other app's.here some pictures...

Attachment
Download this attachment
Attachment
Download this attachment
Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 4 of 8 (736 Views)

Community Manager

@dopicesea Can you go online on other games? You could try grabbing a demo if you don't have other games to hand.

Does your current profile have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 8 (720 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi David.I not play a titanfall demo,i have a original game cd..I play this game about 2-3 years without any problems with all 3 map pack's.I used to play also another games but cos i have a little time to play on evening and after play different games,the titanfall always "Optimising HD content"and thats take a whiile.So i stopped to play another games.Yes,i do have a "Gold",i still can play this game but only with those 2 remainig map packs.Frontier edge map pack just simply dissapear and can't re- download it.Yesterday i format the  whole xbox,reload my profile from microsoft account,started from scratch again,didn't help."Expediton" map pack was re-downloaded succsesfully also the "imc rising" map pack but again not the frontier one.Thats what i do not understand how it can simply warnish.There must be a problem somewhere else on titanfall server.......thx

Message 6 of 8 (711 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Solved.After format the whole xbox content and re-downloaded all map pack's(frontier was still didn't work)I re-downloaded all remaining staff like titanfall "De Luxe" edition and Frontier appears as downloaded and i quess even the HD quality is beter now.Hope it can help anyone who strugle wiyh this kind of problem.Hope just,that you guys with this same problem,doesn't have a too much data to lose on your xbox.Good luck.

Message 7 of 8 (798 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the update, and for posting the steps that'll help anyone else who encounters this or similar issues in future. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 8 (679 Views)