Xbox one progress lost

by brnfbr1

Original Post

Re: Xbox one progress lost

★★★ Newbie

Really.. like wtf streaming on twitch level 48 finish a game invite a friend and bam level 1... like really.. I dont have a ton of time to invest in this game I work over 60 hours a week.  Really a huge let down not gonna lie. Most likely will be done with this game.. Like my first day off I play for 12 hours to hit level 48 just to get reset..

Message 21 of 374 (1,527 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Really.. like wtf streaming on twitch level 48 finish a game invite a friend and bam level 1... like really.. I dont have a ton of time to invest in this game I work over 60 hours a week.  Really a huge let down not gonna lie. Most likely will be done with this game.. Like my first day off I play for 12 hours to hit level 48 just to get reset..

Message 22 of 374 (1,526 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm playing on Xbox One, in the United States, connected to the "East US" datacenter.

Message 23 of 374 (1,527 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Xbox one.
USA.
East Us.
Gamer tag ZeroCool8054
Season pass no
Message 24 of 374 (1,523 Views)

★★ Novice

I was level 48 almost 49 gen 1. I was in a lobby by my lonesome observing some of the challenges I needed to do and then upon joining my friends game I was reset. 

Absolute **bleep**. My xbox one is telling me I have fifteen hour logged. I will not be playing anymore if this is not resolved and soon.

Message 25 of 374 (1,522 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

United States, Xbox One, West Us

Message 26 of 374 (1,519 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Xbox One

victory7314

USA

North Central, US

no season pass

Message 27 of 374 (1,498 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

! THIS IS RIDICLOUS get of work to play a game that i spent 59 on and on my 500 next gen console and this is what i get!! a stat reset!!! this is not what i want out of a NEXT GEN game!!!!

XBox one

east server

US

Schwahlbee 15

season pass: no

Message 28 of 374 (1,494 Views)

★★★ Novice

Platform: Xbox One

Data Centre: Beta Australia

Message 29 of 374 (1,495 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing happened to me someone please fix this. I love this game and I hate not having any of my things.
Message 30 of 374 (1,484 Views)