Xbox one progress lost

by brnfbr1

Original Post

Xbox one progress lost

★★★ Novice
The only answer I get from chat advisor is about a PC connectivity issue. I'm on xbox one. I was at least a level 16 or so and worked up to a 26 before stopping to find out I'm now back at a level 1. How can I lose all progress before the connectivity issue?
Message 1 of 374 (6,258 Views)

Re: Xbox one progress lost

★★★ Newbie

Really frustrating that no one seems to have a resolve to this issue! !!!!!! Same problem here. N no one knows! Or just wants to pass the buck!! Did u get a response about this?

Message 2 of 374 (6,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue happened to me. Played on 3/12 and got to level 9 or 10 PM EST . Woke up at 5am EST and my character was back to level 1
Message 3 of 374 (6,024 Views)

★★★ Novice
It seems the there is no resolution except for sorry nothing we can do.
Message 4 of 374 (6,009 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Bummer. Glad I only had a day's worth into the game
Message 5 of 374 (6,001 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Went from lvl 38 to 1 overnight myself.

Message 6 of 374 (5,965 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I was level 16 or so last night and woke up to everything lost and back to level 1. Australian here. Perhaps the new Aussie beta servers stuffed up? Pretty frustrating!
Message 7 of 374 (5,943 Views)

★★★ Novice
I went from level 37 after prestiging once and just fell to level 1. Has no one seriously addressed this? I don't even want to play the game right now that's how pissed off I am. I could understand if it were like some of you only like level 9, but I prestiged and got back to 37. Like that's ridiculous.
Message 8 of 374 (5,943 Views)

★★★ Novice
I was a level 44 today and I took a break. I logged back in 30 min later and boom level reset to a 1.
Message 9 of 374 (5,940 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@toanoctis wrote:
I went from level 37 after prestiging once and just fell to level 1. Has no one seriously addressed this? I don't even want to play the game right now that's how pissed off I am. I could understand if it were like some of you only like level 9, but I prestiged and got back to 37. Like that's ridiculous.

Agreed I don't want to play just to have it do it again. If its not fixed tomorrow when I try again I'm returning the game.

Message 10 of 374 (5,929 Views)