Xbox one Titanfall score board not scoring the correct amount of kills and deaths

by bagnarok69

Original Post

Xbox one Titanfall score board not scoring the correct amount of kills and deaths

★★★ Newbie

I have been noticing that I will see a kill for a pilot, minion, or titan and when I check the score card, it did not record it there. This is a huge issue for those that are trying to complete challenges. Can this be fixed and soon? PLEASE!!!!

Message 1 of 16 (2,416 Views)

Re: Xbox one Titanfall score board not scoring the correct amount of kills and deaths

★★★ Newbie

This is also happening on PC. I just played a round killed 5 pilots 2 within last 30 seconds and they show as kills on screen not the pilot 50+ but the 100 and I get to final screen and all that was recorded was 1 kill. And they wonder why season pass and player counts have dropped.I wont buy season pass till these things are fixed or I will just move on.

Message 2 of 16 (2,368 Views)

Re: Xbox one Titanfall score board not scoring the correct amount of kills and deaths

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It is very frustrating. Some games it is worse then others. It is not even a constant issue. It happens differently each game. You would think with software it would be a constant, but it is erratic and does not seem to follow a pattern. I do not kow that I would quit completely, but it does make me stop playing and move on to something different a lot quicker then I would if it was recording all the kills correctly.

Message 3 of 16 (2,346 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for letting us know, we will pass your report on to the studio. Could you guys please tell us which rank do you currently have and if there are no kills counted at all aka how frequent this issue occurs?

Cheers

Basti

Message 4 of 16 (2,312 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am 7 Gen level 34. It happens on every map in every fight. Just sometimes it is worse then other times. It will not show the correct amount of kills for pilots, minions, and titans, also does not report the correct amount of deaths sometimes. It is not always all reporting incorrectly at the same time. Sometimes it might just be the pilots, and the next time it will be titans and minions, or just minions. I hope I am explaining it to where someone can understand it. If you need further information just let me know. You can email me to get a quicker reply. THANKS!!!!!!

Message 5 of 16 (2,310 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm a gen 6 level 50 and trying to complete my last challenge to regen(rodeo Titan kills). Probably my last 3-4 games, I've rodeo doomed at least 3-4 titans per game and received only 4 total over that game span(should have counted a minimum of at least 9 towards my challenge). This is ridiculous. Is there some way to record and entire match so that I can go back and see if this is caused by something else, or if this is just straight up not being counted and the games fault? I've had some matched where I have an auto-Titan hitting the same Titan I am rodeo-ing where I can understand that my Titan got the last shot it, but I've had this happen when I don't even have a Titan in the field. Get this fixed please as I have multiple friends who have stopped playing for issues of this nature and won't play again until corrected.
Message 6 of 16 (2,248 Views)

★★ Novice

Seems that it's not only XBox:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/Not-always-getting-credit-for-challenge-kills/m-p/2774034#U277403...

It looks to all intents and purposes that kills after the game's winner is announced, only count toward challenges and don't show as regular kills

Message 7 of 16 (2,245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We are not talking about kills after the epilog.

Message 8 of 16 (2,241 Views)

Re: Xbox one Titanfall score board not scoring the correct amount of kills and d

★★★ Newbie
I recently bought this game and was pleased with how much I liked it. Then I started noticing the scoreboard was only giving me half of my pilot kills, and now im lucky to get one kill a game! I really like the game but this is getting annoying. Hope it gets fixed soon
Message 9 of 16 (2,041 Views)

Re: Xbox one Titanfall score board not scoring the correct amount of kills and d

★★★ Newbie

Here it is Aug 2015 and this is still a significant problem.   Just yesterday in one game I rodeoed three titans from the the second the doom shield lifted to their doom state.  I killed at least a half dozen pilots with the smart pistol and I heard the pilot kill sound and in several of the kills the narrator commented on the kills (he's going to hold a grudge, etc.).   When the game ended I had zero titan kills and  only 2 pilot kills.

This afternoon, I was trying to build regen achievements with the Titan quad rocket gun.   I killed numerous pilots, heard the sound, with comments, etc.  When I finished the game none of the kills counted towards the achievements.   

I'm also  having a problem where my selected pilot and titan load outs are wrong.  I select the loadout and start the game but have the wrong load out.  Once the game starts, I then re-select  the same load out I initially selected and it works fine.   I've called EA tech support and followed all their instructions and nothing improved.  This included deleting the game and reloading it.  This all started when I downloaded the new free maps.  

Every game, no matter what load out I select the splash screen shows the wrong load out (101 machine gun).  Certain burn cards have never worked, not even once.  The Rematch card has never worked because I can select it as one of the three burn cards but when I want to use it, it won't allow me to select the card.  I can select the other two but not that card.  

As I've said, I've deleted the game and reloaded it  along with the new maps but all the problems are back just as there were before.  

The EA tech said I should contact Xbox because the problem isn't theirs.  Well, all the other games I have work fine.  

I love Titanfall (It's my favorite game)  but to constantly receive far fewer kills than actual and to have all the load out problems is very frustrating and I've simply turned off the game because I can't tolerate the mis-scoring any longer.  

Message 10 of 16 (1,773 Views)