Re: Xbox one Titanfall score board not scoring the correct amount of kills and d

by abhi8475

Original Post

Re: Xbox one Titanfall score board not scoring the correct amount of kills and d

★★★★ Novice

What a Surprise-  Still not fixed -  March 2016

I really don't expect them to fix this since it's been two years since this problem was reported.  I just want to say that I have played this game on Xbox 360 and Xbox one.  This count problem still exists today , on both platforms.  It is NOT only after evac. begins.  This game simply does NOT count kills correctly, period.  This is a deal breaking flaw.  How can a game be won, or your REAL best score be recorded if this keeps happening.

Based on my history with EA in reporting problems this will not be fixed no matter how much people complain because they just don't care after they get your money.  

But remember Titanfall 2 (and other games) is in the works.  My only hope is that they find a better way develop and publish it other than through EA.  I WILL NOT BE BUYING YOUR GAMES UNTIL I READ THAT YOU SOMEHOW GROW A CONSCIENCE AND START LISTENING TO PLAYERS GRIPES.

Message 11 of 16 (740 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I been playing this for a while now and have just got to level 7 but I'm going to stop playing this game as I just can't play a game that doesn't work properly. The scores are so iratic and very rarely list the correct score. There really isn't any point in playing this game. What makes this even worse is that your never going to stop paying for the privalage of playing this game as you can only play on line which means you need to pay for Gold. Sure EA games know about this but there not going to fix this whilst the money is rolling in.
Message 12 of 16 (722 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Don't make me laugh, your not interested in fixing this issue as you already have our money. If you were interested in fixing this you would have done so over a year ago. It's about time EA games started paying its players back for a game that simply doesn't work as stated.
Message 13 of 16 (721 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is well written and I am having the same problem. I'm a 7th gen level 50 and it's worse now than it ever has been in the past. Perhaps it's a ploy by EA games to keep you playing as most people will stop playing once they reach 10th gen status
Message 14 of 16 (714 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I guess Titanfall 2 is coming out, so EA doesn't care about maintaining Titanfall anymore. The EA website is a total waste of time, just a runaround! 

Message 15 of 16 (666 Views)

★ Novice

I also am having this problem . not getting any credit for kills is made in the final score and as a result i go down to the bottom of leaderboard. this is happening to me on a ps4

Message 16 of 16 (558 Views)