Xbox One Titanfall stuck at Respawn Entertainment loading scree

by aozzie99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xbox One Titanfall stuck at Respawn Entertainment loading scree

★ Novice

I just purchased the EA Access for my kid for Titanfall.  We downloaded it along with the map packs and the game gets to the Respawn Entertainment screen and the wheel spins and then stops.  I have uninstalled and installed multiple times.  He can play on my XB1 with no problem with his user name, but I have had the game installed for a while.  Any ideas?

Message 1 of 4 (679 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Xbox One Titanfall stuck at Respawn Entertainment loading scree

★ Novice
Yes. On my XB1 he can play it with his account. I was able to figure it out though. I did a reset on his XB1, but without removing the games or apps. That did the trick.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (740 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @aozzie99

Just tell me if I got it all right. You have two separate Xbox One, one for you and one for your kid? And you both have separate EA Accounts and Gamertags? On your account you bought a regular version of Titanfall and it works fine, and your kid can play it with your or his account? While he can`t play the game, you downloaded with EA Access, bought on his account? It is a bit confusing. Can he play the game with his account on yours Xbox One?

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 4 (666 Views)

★ Novice
Yes. On my XB1 he can play it with his account. I was able to figure it out though. I did a reset on his XB1, but without removing the games or apps. That did the trick.
Message 3 of 4 (741 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @aozzie99 

Thanks for letting us know you are fine. The good old trick of "turn it off and turn it on again". Standard smile

Enjoy the game, and let me know if I can do anything else for you.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 4 (652 Views)