Xbox 360 Titanfall Keeps freezing on the Black Screen!! (2015.7.5]

by Nero_Yau

Original Post

Xbox 360 Titanfall Keeps freezing on the Black Screen!! (2015.7.5]

★★★ Newbie

I don't know why i keep the Black Screen on my xbox 360 Slim, i try clear the title updates and the DLC, but not working,

The Titanfall Game keep freezes after about over 10 mins reaching the title screen~!!

I think the updates file is error or the titanfall dlc or server make my save error,  so i need help, thx~!!

Xbox Game Tag: Nero Yau

Message 1 of 4 (731 Views)

Re: Xbox 360 Titanfall Keeps freezing on the Black Screen!! (2015.7.5]

Community Manager (retired)

Could you please try to delete all your Titanfall data from your console and then your Gamertag profile? After that, you can download your Gamertag and re-install Titanfall again. It might help us if we would know more about your exact console model.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 4 (702 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am having the same issue. I get into a game on Titanfall and about 5 mins (sometimes less) into the game the game freezes my whole Xbox. I can't even access the Xbox home screen, there is nothing to do but restart the console from the power button on the front. I tried deleting all the Titanfall game data and re-downloading the update, but the same issue persists.

The only thing that was successful, one time, was playing a round on another game and returning.. i was then able to play, but after that Titanfall has just been freezing for every game i have been trying to play for the past week. This issue has only been occuring since a week ago, not sure why..

My console is the Xbox 360 Modern Warfare 3 edition, purchaded in Oct or Nov of 2011. on the back it says: Model 1439.

Message 3 of 4 (626 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I think the problem is solve by the Xbox360 New Titanfall updates package, may be the ea servers problem have been fix, but anyway thx all kind of helpers and staff, thx a lot~!!😊
Message 4 of 4 (620 Views)