Waiting for players

by mwhhwm

Original Post

Waiting for players

★ Novice
Since the last patch I seem to be waiting for players to start a game forever. Sitting in attrition lobby for 45 min regularly. Any ideas on what the problem is and how to fix
Message 1 of 5 (239 Views)

Re: Waiting for players

Community Manager (retired)

Could you please provide us some data on which platform you play and if on PC, have you tried to repair your game via Origin (Origin -> "My Games" library -> right-click on Titanfall -> Repair Install) and to disable your firewall/antivirus software?

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 5 (236 Views)

★ Novice

Playing on an XBox One maybe 6 months old. All updates appear to  have installed properly. Everything seems fine (progresses as normal) but can take from 5 min to forever "waiting for players". I have tried attrition, campain & frontier defense lobbies and hard reboot to no avail. Took me an hour!!  to get a game last night. I know some friends are having the same problem. Only previous issue has been some random crashing of the game (and loss of all XP, levels gained etc for all matches played prior to returning to a lobby) but that seems to have been fixed in the last patch. Does not appear to be a connectivity issue (have checked from xbox and network side) or firewall etc. Also tried turning ranked play on an off etc to no apparent effect.

Message 3 of 5 (230 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Have you checked their network status or actual workarounds like our Xbox One troubleshooting guide regarding connection issues: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/Xbox-One-Troubleshooting-guide/m-p/2454796#U2454796

Cheers

Basti

Message 4 of 5 (224 Views)

★ Novice

Network issues all fine.

It would seem waiting for players problem is now fixed after updating the last little patch !!!

Thanks

Message 5 of 5 (206 Views)