Re: WHY IS THERE BIG LATENCY WHEN PLAYING TITANFALL

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

WHY IS THERE BIG LATENCY WHEN PLAYING TITANFALL

★★★ Newbie

Why is it that other players can ista kill me with a Smart pistol and or they are at G1 lvl 20 and thier titans can nuke the hell outta mine. Also, just come out of a game as I just threew a satchel charge on the ground clicked my mouse as the other pilot was next to it yet he 2 shot me and the satchel not explode.....HAVE YOU GOT EXPLOITS IN THE GAME.......Sort this out or you'll lose a customer......Latency in game sucks too....I have 100 megabit broadband so I shouldnt have any connection/latency issues!!

sighned......NOT HAPPY

Message 1 of 2 (104 Views)

Re: WHY IS THERE BIG LATENCY WHEN PLAYING TITANFALL

Community Manager (retired)

@Citygent001 Answer HQ is a platform where experienced gamer can help other players with mostly technical issues. We are not a forum for general complaints or just to leave your rant. If you really want help for a specific issue, please provide the needed information. Answer HQ is also a mature and constructive space, so far I can see more general issues with the actual gameplay. Smart guns can outplay or be outplayed no matter what experience, hard to tell what you mean with the "Titan nuke" and the satchel charge can be rooted to a variety of things, from latency to bad luck or even bad aim.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (92 Views)