Titanfall wont install audio

by JennieChoberka

Original Post

Re: Titanfall wont install audio

★★★★ Novice

I've called the support by telephone and i'll have a reply from their technical service in something like 1 or 2 weeks.

Sounds great...

Confusedmileymad:

Confusedmileymad:

Confusedmileymad:

Message 31 of 78 (3,197 Views)

Hero (Retired)

If you are having issues loading your games or are having issues while playing your game, you should try the Repair Install feature in Origin. Note: This applies to newer games downloaded via Origin. Older games may not have the Repair Install function.

This feature checks all local files on your computer against the files Origin has on their servers. If there are any corrupt files or discrepancies, those files will be replaced or downloaded again. The file check can take up to an hour to complete depending on the type of hardware you are using. Repair Install will first 'Check' the installation you have on your computer and then automatically download any replacement or missing files.

To use Repair Install for your game:
Go to My Games in Origin
Right-click the game image
Select "Repair Install"

-------------------------------------------------༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ----------------
Did my post solve your question? Click "Accept as Solution" & Award me and click the "XP" Button!
If I don't respond back to your thread, tag me ( @thisaint ) so I get notified of your response back!

Message 32 of 78 (3,192 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I FOUND THE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM [ERROR INSTALLATION AUDIO]
You have to operate in these phases:
- Conclude the first download
- Fix the game
- Restart the pc
- Attivre download again, depart by 67% and conclude until the end of the download
- Start installation alone

the problem occurs because the first download does not complete but illusive and, in fact lack a lot of data.

The game and made good fun

Message 33 of 78 (3,170 Views)

★★ Novice

@mirkopell wrote:

I FOUND THE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM [ERROR INSTALLATION AUDIO]
You have to operate in these phases:
- Conclude the first download
- Fix the game
- Restart the pc
- Attivre download again, depart by 67% and conclude until the end of the download
- Start installation alone

the problem occurs because the first download does not complete but illusive and, in fact lack a lot of data.

The game and made good fun

Attivre? And what do you mean by "depart" exactly?

Either way, it will be the last thing I try, at least until they fix whatevers wrong with it through a patch, or something. Otherwise, I'm returning the game. There's no way my Custom Desktop should be having any problems with this.

Message 34 of 78 (3,144 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exactly this. Returning the game if I can't even install it. Only ever have issues with Origin.

Message 35 of 78 (3,102 Views)

★★ Novice

@lahk06 wrote:

Exactly this. Returning the game if I can't even install it. Only ever have issues with Origin.

I was willing to give it the benifit of the doubt, and just assumed people were just being whiney about it, but eh, this experience hasn't helped. There's one more thing I will try tomorrow or whenever I get another few days off to do so, and I'll let ya'all know if it works. If it doesn't, then I just don't know what the heck to do.

I won't be buying another EA/Origin game for quite sometime, and I definitely won't be getting an Xbox. I suppose Hawken might get some love.

Message 36 of 78 (3,052 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is unbelievable...

Still audio installation failed...

Message 37 of 78 (3,044 Views)

★ Novice

I can play the game with one solution but without sound or just noise doesnt make as much fun without it :S

Message 38 of 78 (3,017 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I was in the same boat as many of you. A beautiful game with nothing but static noise. I tried the fix mentioned in this thread at least 4 times. Delete corrupt file> repair> install every time it would get to unpacking the audio I'd get the same error and have to repeat the whole process. Finally after the 5th time I set it to repair and went to bed. Well this morning just before work I jump in to see if it fixed and thankfully I can play this beast of game the way it was intended.

I realize this game is just in its infancy so certain bumps along the way are to be expected but I will be wary of any Origin/EA launches and will now probably wait until the major bugs are worked out and patched before I purchase again.

Message 39 of 78 (2,970 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Having same issue and nothing is working , ive troubleshooted every option available , i hope they fix this soon , i feel like i wasted 60$

Message 40 of 78 (2,911 Views)