Original Post

Re: Titanfall wont install audio

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Help me please
Message 71 of 78 (1,306 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fuq u, u liars. The only thing you are looking into is our wallets & stealing $ from us. Giving us brocken files to download so we won't be able to download our game.

Message 72 of 78 (1,286 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And this isn't resolved. Thats another lie. EA is full of lies so why am I suprised. I hope one day all your sins finally catch up to you and you realize how many ppl you have fuqed over. I can't get a refund over a game I can't even install. That is some evil **** right there. Everyone just do yourself a favor and try to get a refund then never accociate with this evil company ever again.

I promise you won't regret it. All they do is steal our money from us time and time again and all they can say is sorry for the inconveinence to your face while doing so. I'm done.

Oh yeah go ahead and delete this post EA because you know everything I say is true. Go ahead and prove me right by hiding this post.

Message 73 of 78 (1,283 Views)

★★ Novice

October 8th 2014.. same problem with corrupted audio file, still no fix.

Message 74 of 78 (1,115 Views)

★ Novice
You said to delete all of them, what is them and also when I repair it takes far too long to repair maybe like 200-400 hours.. But it takes 4 hours to download bf4
Message 75 of 78 (1,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just got this today in 2015 and I'm getting the same error im just going to run the titanfall game over with my car as a **bleep** you to ea and stick to games which run on steam at least they don't run a dodgy service EA let steam run your games there more proffesional then your origin
Message 76 of 78 (962 Views)

★★★ Newbie

A year later and this is still a problem? I bought Titanfall as a result of the deluxe online sale and I'm having this exact same problem! How have you not fixed this already?

I'm still seeing this error message, even after employing the solutions listed here:
Titanfall audio installation failed! Decode Corrupt or missing data in bitstream. In file \\?\C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Titanfall\vpk\Client_mp_common.bsp.pak000_000.vpk Offset 4628398375, size 2299292

Get your * together EA!

Message 77 of 78 (753 Views)

★ Novice

i found thhe solution u have to refresh ur pc by going to settings>update&security>recovery>refresh(or reset depending which versionsof windows)>press get started>choose the keep my files option. remeber to read what is going to happen to ur pc 

if u have any questions about the files that will delete or even remain fell free to ask 

Message 78 of 78 (602 Views)