03-15-2014 12:07 AM
It's been four days and I only managed to play for less than 15 minutes.
No matter which datacenter I choose, 80% of the time, the game will stuck at the loading screen (the one with a few spaceships and a planet in the background, with a grey loading wheel at the lower-right corner) and nothing happens. The other 20% of the time it manages to get into the lobby. But after choosing a game mode, a "Connecting" screen will pop-up. The "Connecting" screen will either stay there forever, or disappears then shows a "connection to server timed out" error.
The ping values are pretty low (30ms or so to Asian ones and less than 150ms to US ones) to most servers. None of other Xbox One games have problem connecting to MP. It's extremely frustrated that a game that's suppose to tap into Windows Azure to have failed at this level. I've tried to contact Respawn support a few times and the only response I got was "We'll look into it", and that was three days ago.
Titanfall? More like Titanfall.
03-15-2014 12:34 AM
Connection issues are indeed under investigation, but in the meanwhile have you restarted all your network devices (console, router etc) and opened the need ports?
03-17-2014 02:14 AM - edited 03-17-2014 02:15 AM
03-17-2014 06:41 PM
Having the EXACT SAME PROBLEM! I have done everything:
Nothing works. I'm at my wits end.
03-18-2014 06:21 AM
I've been investigating into the issue further. It seems that the issue is related to the ISP perticualarly Optus.
You can read more about it here
03-18-2014 11:09 PM
Ummmm so i dont want to get anyones hopes up but i fixed my ship loading problem on pc??
Now i know absolutly nothing about computers and im not even sure if what i did fixed it.
After trying a hundred others i did this and now it works...
i was playing around with the ports as someone had posted with no luck. but there is something called edge traversal in the advanced section of the titan fall ports.
I allowed edge traversal for both ports and have been able to play ever since. even last night between 4pm and 8pm.
I hope it works for you guys too. Good luck !
03-21-2014 07:01 AM
i got exactly the same issue, and i have saw that the game working good at around of midnight each days.
I have tested at 11PM, it stuck at ship loading screen, i retry at 00:00 it work fine up to 9AM. So i suppose the servers are locked/blocked in a hours range or my internet provider block them.
I htink that we have a tip with this information but we need someone to confirm this.
I confirm that it work fine for me each day between 00AM and 9AM around.
For precision, i have done nothing between the moment where it doesn't work and when it work and my conputer was alone on the network and wired.
03-21-2014 07:04 AM
Please add your details to this thread all:
All of us have been unable to play for over a week now.
03-21-2014 07:31 AM - edited 03-21-2014 07:32 AM
same, i am in sever east Asia (80-100ms) and after i am playing 2 matchs, about 20minutes and then i can't play 3rd match, i quit it and start a new game but it stuck in Loading screcc, Fix this EA, it suck
03-22-2014 08:02 PM
i confirm that i got issue only when server are overloaded, i run the game with params to display infor and fps, and always crash when cpu server is > 20 %, now it is 10% and i got no connection issue