Titanfall profile transfer

by Colby_Toomer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall profile transfer

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have been playing on a friends xbox one for a while to try out Titanfall before I purchased it myself. I have recently bought the game for my xbox 360, but I am level 1. I am level 36 on the xbox one, but level 1 on my 360. Is there a way i can get my level 36 back? With a game like Call of Duty, when the same game is played on another xbox, all information goes with the profile, does it not work that way for Titanfall, or is it just the transfer from xbox 1 to 360?

Message 1 of 5 (574 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Titanfall profile transfer

Community Manager
Yeah, it is the transfer from the 1 to the 360.

Sorry,
Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (585 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Yeah, it is the transfer from the 1 to the 360.

Sorry,
Nils
Message 2 of 5 (586 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ok so basically i can have 2 different profiles on the same profile? So say im 4th regenration on the one, I can also be 3rd regeneration on the 360? :P

Message 3 of 5 (562 Views)

Community Manager

@Colby_Toomer wrote:

Ok so basically i can have 2 different profiles on the same profile? So say im 4th regenration on the one, I can also be 3rd regeneration on the 360? :P

@Colby_Toomer 

Yep, as far as I understand. Since the Titanfall profiles are not linked across platforms, your gamertag will essentially carry two of them.

Message 4 of 5 (558 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is serious? You can not be migrated to the XBOX 360 backups onto XBOX ONE ?!
Too many times I said it, to start over again ... 
Message 5 of 5 (258 Views)