Titanfall missing GFSDK_TXAA.WIN64.DLL

by Strann0

Original Post

Titanfall missing GFSDK_TXAA.WIN64.DLL

★★ Novice

Hi! afeter dowloading Frontiers edge DLC and the update, for some reason after i lauch the game it appears an error saying "the aplication can't star becuase its missing GFSDK_TXAA.WIN64.DLL" and after that the game loads but in game i can't play the DLC Frontiers edge because it tell me that i dont have the DLC. I would apreciate the help =) 

Message 1 of 53 (14,093 Views)

Re: Titanfall missing GFSDK_TXAA.WIN64.DLL

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I have the same problem.  My graphics card is an Nvidia GTX 780 Ti with the latest Nvidia Drivers 340.52.  I ran a reair game files on Titanfall.  It did repair some audio files, but then I restarted the game and I still get the missing DLL message.

Message 2 of 53 (13,743 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm on AMD, same issue, although I used to have an Nvidia card. I'm going to remove my old Nvidia drivers and see if that clears up the issue.

Message 3 of 53 (13,713 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a HD7950 Crossfire setup, with the latest beta firmwares (14.7), and have the same problem.

Message 4 of 53 (13,676 Views)

★ Novice

Nvidia 560TI with not current but current -1 update drivers and I have the same prob.

Cannot play new maps at all, at start it informs about the missing drivers two times and after that the game launches. New Frontier´s edge maps can be seen but cannot be played (This playlist requires one or more downloadable map packs that you or someone...)

Message 5 of 53 (13,616 Views)

Betreff: Titanfall missing GFSDK_TXAA.WIN64.DLL

★★★★ Novice

Same problem with my AMD system!   ...right now checking my gamedata for failures!

Message 6 of 53 (13,595 Views)

★ Novice

I have this same problem. AMD system... this has nothing to do with graphics card I don't think guys. and to top it off I checked my titanfall folder and the damn .dll is right where its supposed to be so I don't know what the problem is.

Message 7 of 53 (13,557 Views)

Anonymous

I'm getting this missing dll bug as well. Then when the game boots it runs at like 1 frame every ten seconds, the game is unplayable for me. 

Message 8 of 53 (13,540 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Well i have the same problem, i found the DLL file on the Titanfall Game folder, i moved it to C:\Windows\System32 and the error msg is gone but it still says that i need the new DLC to play the new lists even tho i have the freaking season pass, wth is going on?!

Message 9 of 53 (13,526 Views)

Betreff: Titanfall missing GFSDK_TXAA.WIN64.DLL

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Checking Gamedata doesn´t change anything!

but i found the Solution

for AMD Users: Just Disable the "AMD Gaming Evolved" Raptr.Tool

and now for the Nivea Users: Confusedmileylol: (kidding)

For nVidia Users:

I think you got a similar Product called "GeForce Experience" on your system

Try to Disable it !

now it is working...

Message 10 of 53 (13,522 Views)