Titanfall is unable to retrieve a "Token" from Origin.

by Flemtality

Original Post

Titanfall is unable to retrieve a "Token" from Origin.

★★★ Newbie

I am unable to play Titanfall because the game is unable to retrieve a "Token" from Origin.

Boo.

Please help.

Message 1 of 8 (376 Views)

Re: Titanfall is unable to retrieve a "Token" from Origin.

★★ Novice

Same error here

Message 2 of 8 (362 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sane here

Message 3 of 8 (355 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue.

I even tried some old recommendations I had found by searching and these did not help either:

Delete Origin Temp folder in AppdData\Local and AppdData\Local\Temp (use the following shortcuts to access it: C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\ and C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Temp\)

Then clear Origin cache:
1. Click on "Origin" at the top left of Origin and select Application Settings.
2. Then select "Advanced".
3. Then click on Delete All Game Installers.

Please help, very frustrating when you only have a short time and you want to get a game or two in and you have to spend the whole time troubleshooting a problem that should not exist.

Message 4 of 8 (353 Views)

★ Novice

We need a fix. I cant play Titanfall even though there is another person right beside me using the same connection who is playing right now. 

Message 5 of 8 (312 Views)

★ Novice

I was playing quite happily until just now then I was kicked mid game. Seems to be a random thing. I did notice this afternoon some higher pings and interesting "banding" going on with some players. Sure messed up my perfect score! (Not lol) 

Here is what I posted under the other failed token thread so they are aligning. 

I am having the same issue. Just in case I ran my anti spyware program my malware program antivirus program ran cccleaner and adwcleaner. I dont think it has been so sparkly and shiny in a while lol. Still cannot play Titanfall. Battlefield and other games yes just not Titanfall, which of course is the one I want to play lol 

If anyone does figure out a solution please post. 

I have also tried the update in Origin and Repair program in Origin. 

I wish there was a server status link to check so we did not have to fart around so much to check on a non-personal problem. 

Pharist

Message 6 of 8 (305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here.  I played it all day, went out, came home and now I cannot get in.  WTF?

ps - the "troubleshooting" steps did jack and squat.

Message 7 of 8 (295 Views)

★ Novice

A Customer Service rep called me on my cell phone about 20 minutes after submitting a ticket. He told me that it is a known issue and that they are working on it but that it was mostly resolved and told me to try again. I am playing right now. Really surprised and pleased with the Customer Service. Thumbs up.

Message 8 of 8 (270 Views)