Re: Titanfall graphics glitch

by Gorath_the_Elder

Original Post

Titanfall graphics glitch

★★★ Newbie

Hey everyone, i just want to know if my pc is good enough to run Titanfall?

The system information is:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770T CPU @2.50GHz   2.50 GHz

Installed Memory (RAM): 16.0 GB

System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

A similar post to mine : http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/Titanfall-graphics-distorted/m-p/2546114#U2546114

I am running windows 8.1, and when i tried playing the game, during training simulation, everything was distorted. There have been many posts regarding this glitch but i have found no solutions. So please, if you know of a way in which i can fix it, please tell me as i would like to get in to the game ASAP. Thanks

Message 1 of 14 (854 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Please follow the directions in the following link and post your DxDiag here so we can be of more assistance. The MINIMUM requirements are as follows:

• 64-bit Windows 7, 8 or 8.1
  • AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
  • 4GB RAM
  • 512MB VRAM (Radeon HD 4770 or GeForce 8800GT

PLEASE NOTE: Intel integrated graphics ARE NOT officially supported.

use THIS link to submit your DxDiag to us: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/PC-Graphic-performance-issues-in-Titanfall-here-s-how-to-help-us/...

Message 2 of 14 (839 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 3 of 14 (831 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

You have both an Optimus type and a low end version of a Geforce.  The minimum (Desktop) Geforce should be a 640 / 740, and you have only a 730

NVIDIA GeForce GT 730A 

The Optimus types are often unable to follow through with the switch from 2D to 3D, leaving the computer still under control from an Intel IGP.   After following the recommended steps to force control onto the Geforce GPU, an unacceptably large percentage continue to shirk their duty. 

Message 4 of 14 (829 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so what do i do? :S

Message 5 of 14 (795 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@synthetiicc wrote:

so what do i do? :S

There is no one in here with ESP that we have told each other about.  This thread is effectively done, until the OP author requests information about upgrading.  You need your own thread with the type information he gave.  It is covered here by the second sticky from the top.  Read that, follow uo on it, and write your own description of the situation you are in, starting your own separate message thread. 

Message 6 of 14 (789 Views)

★ Novice

Im sorry but i also have the same glitch, i dont know much about pc gaming but I was certain that it could run pc. I get the same distorded picture (mostly black) in the training pod and in game there are like spider webs coming out of my gun or enemy. My gun is also invisible.

Message 7 of 14 (752 Views)

★ Novice

http://pastebin.com/gkpfi42v thats from the dxdiag

Message 8 of 14 (749 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You are in the same boat as the OP, to some extent.  You have a laptop, which wasn't his case.   He / she can remove the low performance GT 730 A, possibly.  Your Geforce is much better, so it wouldn't need to be removed, and cannot be.  However, instead of using it when the game wants to do so, it is goofing off, and Intel's chip is all that is doing anything. 

Message 9 of 14 (745 Views)

★ Novice

thanks for the reply man. turns out i had to update my drivers because my laptop was new.

Message 10 of 14 (729 Views)