Titanfall.exe has stopped working

by toonliven

Original Post

Re: Titanfall.exe has stopped working

★★ Apprentice

Why does this thread have the word "Solved" next to it? 

Trying to bury problems again, EA?

Message 11 of 17 (1,127 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes please take solved off. I'm still having this problem and I'd like to know if anyone else at all as done anything that could be a solution.

but keep in mind to my specific problem is that right when i click on titanfall it crashes, then i have to ctrl+alt+del to exit then theres the windows error titanfall.exe has stopped responding. So its a little different to the others problems in the 50pager, cause i can't play the game at all!

Message 12 of 17 (1,105 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have already reported that misinformation created by the OP author getting frustrated and doing that just to annoy you and other impatient types.  Moderation has its hands full, since then, it seems, because it's too easy for Spambots to create member accounts and start spamming.  Instead of wiping out the Spambot accounts, though, whoever is stuck with moderation chores keeps removing posts without blocking the accounts. 

Message 13 of 17 (1,101 Views)

★★★ Novice

What doeis it mean ''Turning of AA and SLI'' can you explane it to me ?

Message 14 of 17 (1,040 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Merrt, you don't have SLI, I am almost certain, because two Radeons are connected as Crossfire.  Only when two Geforces are connected, then that is called SLI.  And it is older model Geforces, not Radeons, for which shutting down Anti-Aliasing sometimes is helpful. You have some kind of a Radeon, you said.  And I am reminding you that the number "4800" is not any one single GPU.  It is an entire group within the HD 4000 generation. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radeon_HD_4000_Series

Message 15 of 17 (1,014 Views)

★ Novice

TF stopped working so EA nice support here I'll dispute with VISA and let them handle your ass

Message 16 of 17 (584 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sir, I have used every single work around that has been offered as a solution to this problem. I myself have spent more than 8 hours out of a 48 hour trial trying to trouble shoot this issue, and cannot get the game to work. If I paid 60$ for this game I would have raged by now. Thank god they offered a free trial so I know not to buy a product that is not functional.

Message 17 of 17 (351 Views)