Re: Titanfall.exe has stopped working Crash cant even start training or play effing game

by Gorath_the_Elder

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall.exe has stopped working Crash cant even start training or play effing game

★★★ Newbie

Yeah so when I try to play titanfall it crashes imediately EVERY TIME after loading the level. These are my specs:

dual Inel Xeon e5-2690 

64gb ram

Geforce titan with 6gb

windows 8.1

Seriously wth guys, this is a widespread problem and the so called "work around" I've read about that involves turning off hyperthreading in the BIOS, I'm not even going to try that nonsense. Fix your damn game or I'm canceling the visa payment. (not that anyone at EA will ever read this)

Message 1 of 5 (690 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Titanfall.exe has stopped working Crash cant even start training or play effing game

★★★ Newbie

Solution = Returned for refund

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (658 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

before you ask:

http://pastebin.com/DwFvat2c

Message 2 of 5 (659 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Solution = Returned for refund

Message 3 of 5 (659 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This happens to me as well. Any updates?

I am so glad  I didnt buy it right away.

Message 4 of 5 (202 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Can we stay out of the graveyard?  Whatever was wrong with OP's game, it wasn't the hardware, and what he owned is so rare you couldn't possibly have the same. 

Please post your own separate individual message, including your own problem's symptoms, and the link to your own system's DxDiag Report. 

Message 5 of 5 (193 Views)