Titanfall Xbox One In-Game Chat Not Working

by legitcrackvenda

Original Post

Titanfall Xbox One In-Game Chat Not Working

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone else encountered this problem? My microphone works fine in party chats, and other in-game chats, however, in Titanfall I can only hear other people. It acts as if my mic is muted, and won't pick up my voice.

I've also noticed that nobody really talks much, so I was wondering if they are having the same issues, or they're just quiet/in their own party chat?

Message 1 of 13 (11,385 Views)

Re: Titanfall Xbox One In-Game Chat Not Working

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i have the same issue. Heres a fix for u: Quit out of titanfall all together and get back in. It fixed the problem for me, so far the problem hasnt come back. Dont reinstall the game because at least for me the fix only lasted for a couple hrs and then i couldnt talk again.

Message 2 of 13 (11,233 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It hasnt worked for me since launch or the update and now if I use the optical audio it kicks me from parties someone please help me GT zenchii
Message 3 of 13 (11,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having same problem for sure. Haven't found a fix
Message 4 of 13 (10,556 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I to am having this same problem. it seems whenever i am in party chat with friends it works all the time. when i am in game chat it will be ok for a game or two but then it will not talk and i cant hear. sometimes i can talk but cant listen sometimes nothing at all. i was beginning to wonder if my xbox was faulty i wish i knew the problem maybe they will patch soon

Message 5 of 13 (9,304 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem. Only way fo me to fix is to hardboot my xbox. I thought it was my turtle beach headset but now reading these reports I guess its actually the game itself. It kills my twitch audio feed too.... bleh. Everything that the xbox one has had on it has had flipping issues.... everything.... its pathetic....

Message 6 of 13 (9,022 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Try this it worked for me and worked each time I did this. Instead of turning on the xbox one with voice or remote use the controller that the mic is hooked into. I leave my mic and adapter hooked into one controller. I used that controller to turn on the Xbox one. My mic have worked everytime since doing that. Before I had the exact same issue you are having.

Message 7 of 13 (9,010 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just wish they would acknowledge that the know about the friggin issue. I have been spamming the titanfall twitter for nearly 3 hours. They answer multiple other customers but have not yet responded to my tweets.

Message 8 of 13 (8,994 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It has been address before via Microsoft and according to them they are working on fixing it.  Here is a link:

http://www.slashgear.com/xbox-one-chat-adapter-issue-acknowledged-microsoft-working-on-it-14320687/

It is not a titanfall issue I believe or so. Mine works now since I started using my controller/ headset attached to turn the xbox one one. if I don't use the controller I have issues also.

Message 9 of 13 (8,968 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

that article doesnt specifically speak to this issue. I dont believe it to be the cause. I believe the issue is with the Titan fall game itself or with Titanfall xbox servers. I have not found anyone that doesnt experiece the same exact issue on titanfall. Most dont notice it cause they are in party chat or choose not to chat in game lobby cause they dont know anyone etc. No one really notices they cant actually speak after a few rounds cause they dont try.

Which is specifically different to the article in the sense that its not sparatic. Its every single time withour fail.

Message 10 of 13 (8,941 Views)