Titanfall Xbox 360 - "Data Center Searching" or "Retrieving Matchmaking List" infinite loading

by UniqueID123456

Original Post

Re: Titanfall Xbox 360 - "Data Center Searching" or "Retrieving Matchmaking List&

★★★ Newbie

Downvote. The solution is for EA to put more money into their servers. Maybe then there won't be issues with EA servers in their next big game. Why am I such a sucker for EA games? Confusedmileysad:

Message 41 of 56 (2,741 Views)

Re: TitanFall - No Servers Found

★★★ Novice

Calm down, they're fixing it??

Really?

When? It's been a week now since launch for 360 and i can't see data centers.

Love it when trolls like you chip in with remarks like that. Really helps.

I've seen an endless stream of CUSTOMERS who are reporting the same issue, and EA haven't said squat about it.

Their own "known issues and troubleshhoting" page doesn't even mention this problem. So how are we to know they are working on it?

Yeah, yeah, we got it. Yours is working fine. So go and play and leave us poor saps to chase EA for a useful response of any kind.

I live in UK, and am finding almost impossible to connect to a European server. Constantly get put on West Coast data center. Am unable to see

any other data center. Is that fair? Is that right?

Perhaps we had more feedback from EA people wouldn't get so het up. After all, we've paid good money for this game and as of yet are unable to access the data center we're being told to connect to...i.e. the closest one to us.

So, please no more smart alec replies. Nothing useful to say, then say nothing.

So far i've forward a ridiculous amount of ports, I have an open NAT, hard reboot of both router and modem on several occassions. I've deleted my cache 3 times, ive deleted my Xbox profile and re downloaded it. I've spoken with Microsoft, tweeted Respawn and Titanfallgame, and asked the same question 3 times on this forum, all without reply.  IN short, ive tried all the things i can and still it doesn't respond.

As it is i have to load and unload the game repeatedly in the hope that the one data center im presented with, will be one that doesn't murder my online experience.

I'

Message 42 of 56 (2,732 Views)

Re: infinite loop of attempting connection on xbox 360

★★★ Newbie
Pls help i did test the connections but it had an error at the bottom saying matchmaking pls help and pls fix
Message 43 of 56 (2,712 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cannot get a single data centre to ping 99.999999% of the time. Occasionally Aus Beta will show but even then it times out once it starts looking for players. I have over 50 games in the rack and this is the only piece of sh!t that does this. 150000 players on BOPS 2 no issues , put titanfall back in and forget it! What a bunch of either

MORONS,

or

THIEVING RIP OFF BASTURDS

EA must be. Had enough. Time for them all to die I think. How do I order a natural catastrophe that will only strike one particular head office building?

Message 44 of 56 (2,687 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ill keep trying to get an answer.

Despite the fact that nobody seems to give two **bleep**.

Got the money, and thats all that matters, eh?

Does anyone from EA actually read this message board? If they do i guess they are all sat round laughing their heads off that they've made so much money on a game that half the customer base can't even play.

Go EA! You the best. At ripping people off.

Message 45 of 56 (2,519 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Time for them to die? Order a natural catasrophe that will only strike one particluar building?

Maybe it's a good thing for you to take a break from these games Confusedmileylol:

Message 46 of 56 (2,333 Views)

Re: Titanfall Xbox 360 - "Data Center Searching" or "Retrieving Matchmaking List&quot

★ Novice

Im in New Zealand and im having the same problem as everyone else.

I have tried opening Ports through my modem to no avail. Every possible port for Titanfall and my Xbox 360 has been opened and still no connections.

Everything EA has said to try fix this issue hasnt worked. I am constantly stuck on Data Center: Searching for EVERY Data Center not just Beta Australia, Which by the way should be fully online like the rest. Why is the Australia Data Center still in Beta for us NZ and Australia Players.

Message 47 of 56 (2,311 Views)

Re: Titanfall Xbox 360 - "Data Center Searching" or "Retrieving Matchmaking List&quot

★★★ Newbie

I just found a way to solve it at least for a while, I had the same problem and what I did was go to my recent players list, find someone playing Titanfall and then I joined them. I got into the match and it's now working fine. I don't know how long it'll last though, so this might be a temporary solution.

Message 48 of 56 (2,301 Views)

Re: Titanfall Xbox 360 - "Data Center Searching" or "Retrieving Matchmaking List&

★★★ Newbie

How is this a soloution BS!

Message 49 of 56 (1,892 Views)

Re: Titanfall Xbox 360 - "Data Center Searching" or "Retrieving M

Champion (Retired)

Microsoft hosts the Xbox servers for Titanfall, not EA. 

Message 50 of 56 (1,340 Views)