Re: Cannot play Titanfall. Attempting Connections, but not retrieving matchmakin

by FoggyNeko

Original Post

Re: Titanfall Xbox 360 - "Data Center Searching" or "Retrieving M

★ Novice
I have the same problem. Before it worked (about a week ago) but not anymore. Hope that the 360 people wont get dumped like Turn10 did.
Message 51 of 56 (996 Views)

Re: Cannot play Titanfall. Attempting Connections, but not retrieving matchmakin

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. talked with ea and xbox live. neither solved issue

Message 52 of 56 (914 Views)

Re: TitanFall - No Servers Found

★★★ Newbie

Hi I just got Titanfall today but when I got to the main menu and hit play, it said “retrieving matchmaking list” and got me in a loop. If this keeps up, I’m gonna return Titanfall 

please please ads please PLEASE fix this

Message 53 of 56 (503 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here I mean all I want to do is play What all my friends weee always talking about! ;-;
Message 54 of 56 (503 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Start game. Once loaded, sign out of Xbox Live. Back out to main Titanfall menu. Re-login to Xbox Live. Choose data center. Hit "Play". If Matchmaking doesn't connect within a few seconds, try again from the start.

It took me three or four attempts, tonight, to finally get a connection.
Message 55 of 56 (474 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just got it to work!......... Once the game is loaded, hit start, it prompts you to sign in to xboxlive, then loads “DLC”, don’t hit play...... hit the Xbox button on your controller,then hit x to sign out, then hit back to return to start screen..... hit the Xbox button on your controller then sign in, hit back button to return to titanfall, then hit start.....when I got to screen where you hit PLAY my data center was Brazil ..... I hit PLAY and now I am in the Attrition lobby, playing for the first time in weeks.... I miss this game!
Message 56 of 56 (458 Views)