Re: Titanfall Won't start/launch at all

by Henalexandre

Original Post

Titanfall Won't start/launch at all

★★★ Newbie

I just bought Titanfall deluxe online, and used my friends cd to install (because I dont have unlimited downloadable data) and everything went ok with the install and it downloaded the dlc's aswell but when I try to start the game it just goes through origin and syncs with cloud, and then nothing more happens, absolutely nothing. If I start the game while i have task manager open it shows titanfall in processes for 2 seconds and then it vanishes.

I have tried to reinstall game, and reinstall origin 2 times, I have tried to make origin and titanfall an exception for the firewall, I have tried launching with firewall completely shut off, i have done a clean startup so there should be no other program interfering. I have tried to start both origin and titanfall as administrator from shortcuts, and from /c where they were installed but to no avail. I also checked if my drivers were up to date, which they are.

I have been on threads that people made with the same problems usually 3-4 months old but ive found no real solution. Oh, i saw some guy commenting on a thread that you gave him some sort of a modified exe to run the game from and it worked, but no explaination other than that.

I spent 60 euro on this and deticated half my weekend in trying to fix this problem which is super awesome. Please help me.

Message 1 of 5 (311 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Message 2 of 5 (292 Views)

★★★ Newbie

http://pastebin.com/Ne6UzqNj  Here is that, and thanks for looking into my problem, Gorath. Standard smile

Message 3 of 5 (288 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I wish I could tell you I've spotted a particular red flag waving in that, but I didn't see anything.  You should report this thread for being in the wrong forum, to get it moved to this game's dedicated game forum, where more forum members who are fans of your game gather. 

There is a link at the lower left of you Original Post for "Inappropriate Content", and one good use for it is moving threads here. 

Message 4 of 5 (283 Views)

Thread move into "Titanfall" section Wink

Ne lis/réponds pas aux demandes par message privé.
Message 5 of 5 (276 Views)