Titanfall Won't start/launch at all (PC)

by A2BBucky

Original Post

Titanfall Won't start/launch at all (PC)

★★ Novice

just installed Titanfall but it won't launch when I press play

Message 1 of 11 (6,580 Views)

Re: Titanfall Won't start/launch at all (PC)

Community Manager (retired)

At first, please check if a Titanfall application is still running in the background. Close Titanfall (if there is stilla process) and Origin via the Windows Taskmanager and try to launch the game. It might worth a try to update your videocard driver, Direct X and your Origin client.

You can try to repair your installation of your Titanfall game as well. Just open your "My Games" library, rightclick on the Titanfall icon and choose "Repair Install". 

Please keep us updated.

Basti

Message 2 of 11 (6,453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@A2BBucky wrote:

just installed Titanfall but it won't launch when I press play

have the same problem, repaired and ran as administrator

Message 3 of 11 (6,271 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Many people who have this problem have an Intel graphics card. While Intel graphics cards are not supported people sometimes get them to run by updating their drivers ( intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect )

carbonic signature

Message 4 of 11 (6,254 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same for me I've been watching in task manager, titanfall process starts when I click but disappears after a few seconds... Launches correctly after restart
Message 5 of 11 (6,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When watching in task manager the titanfall process launches for a few seconds before closing on its own, origin is active no other titanfall processes in background. It will however launch if I restart my computer which is painfully annoying please help
Message 6 of 11 (5,646 Views)

★★ Novice

my problem was comodo if anyone has comodo this game will not launch and as of update 4 sandbox no longer works you can do 1 of two things to fix this disable auto sandbox in the menu or click on unrecognized files find anything ea and titanfall related and set it as trusted by righ clicking on it.

Message 7 of 11 (5,591 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hell yeah! Made it work by disabling COMODO sandbox temporarily! :D

Message 8 of 11 (4,821 Views)

★ Novice

I have this same problem, i click play, and nothing happens, i have tried to unistall it, repair it, update my graphic card, update direct x, and a few other things, nothing seems to be able to fix it...

Message 9 of 11 (2,959 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same natha won't play
Message 10 of 11 (1,862 Views)