Titanfall Won't start/launch at all (PC)

by juzstabme

Original Post

Re: Titanfall Won't start/launch at all (PC)

★★ Novice

I managed to fix my problem. Turns out that I wasn't being kept up-to-date with drivers for the NVIDIA Graphics Card like I'd believed, so I just manually downloaded the latest driver.

I'd recommend going to the website of the company that made your graphics card and manually downloading the latest drivers if you're still having problems. Windows wasn't able to detect that new drivers were available when I asked it to check through the "update device drivers" option.

Message 81 of 96 (2,900 Views)

★ Novice

THATS IT! I've suffered this **bleep** issue on and off for 3 years, YOU JUST CURED ME OF A BLOODY CANCER DUDE!! <3

Message 82 of 96 (2,867 Views)

★ Novice
For weeks I have come across all different post with the hope of fixing my game, all of them failed up until now. Chester, I just fell I'm love with you. Thank you so much, I closed razer core & bingo. It's gonna be a late night for me now. Lol. Cheers.
Message 83 of 96 (2,585 Views)

★ Novice

After checking my driver and realizing I'm up to date (Nvidia GTX 870M ver 344.75 {18 Nov 2014}), I'm still having this issue. I've disabled the Origin overlay, set the .exe to run in Windows 7 compability, added Titanfall to my firewall and AV exception list, Repaired the game numerous times...

I try to start the game, it syncs with the cloud data.... And... it's gone. Nothing. No flash, no black screen, nothing. I start it again... Same thing.

This is slightly frustrating since Titanfall is by far the best game EA has published... Aside from Battlefield Bad Company. Anybody see any kind of update to this issue anywhere?

My Specs:

Intel Core i7-4800MQ

Nvidia GTX 870M 3GB GDDR5

16GB RAM 1600MHz

Windows 8.1 64bit

Message 84 of 96 (2,575 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its not working ... why isn't there an official solution yet?
I was playing Titanfall a few Days ago and now nothing is working. Its not even starting. I'm clicking to start the game, it doesn't change if i log in or out or do it from the shortcut or the origin or whatever. The game doesn't start. I have it in my task bar but that's all. 

I didn't changed anything the last days on my computer ...

Message 85 of 96 (2,556 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok, so I got the game and It finally downloaded after a LONG time. I saw the EA logo while it was loading then my screen went black. BTW (By the way) i am using Windows Toshiba and have other games installed... SOMEONE HELP I THINK I WASTED MY MONEY

Message 86 of 96 (2,262 Views)

★ Novice

Yep, just bought the game and it won't launch, i have tryed reinstalling the game, repairing, verifying game files, compatibilty, avtg firewalls, i dk what to do

I use a Geforce graphic card and a intel core with window 7,

plz help anyone,

Message 87 of 96 (2,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me with the same computer.. SCREW WINDOWS 7

Message 88 of 96 (2,247 Views)

★ Novice

If anyone is using Razer Mouse / Keyboard together with Synapse try turning off ENABLE IN-GAME CONFIGURATOR in ADD ON section - that's what solved issue with Titanfall failing to launch for me after a while of scratching my head and trying everything else - hope that helps...

Message 89 of 96 (2,083 Views)

★★ Novice

Programs/Situations I've found that will prohibit the start of Titanfall in whole or part of each other.

Direct x ( wrong version or corrupted )

Not having admin set

UAC settings interfering

Apple mobile device process

Itunes helper process 

Airpod process

ANY overlay program such as raptr/steam/magichud ( some streaming software plugins as well eg: plugins for ODB )

Any of these solo and in combination of each other can keep Titanfall from starting on some systems. You're welcome EA...

Message 90 of 96 (2,051 Views)