Titanfall Won't start/launch at all (PC)

by juzstabme

Original Post

Re: Titanfall Won't start/launch at all (PC)

★★★ Newbie

I was very skeptical about the whole Chinese site but It worked for me after trying the rein stall. I tried updating my AMD graphics driver. Run as administrator on both Origin and Titan, update and repair game but nothing worked until I did the Direct X repair from the link below and followed the instructions and it worked right after it was done.

Funny ass **bleep**.

Message 51 of 96 (4,602 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had a problem after latest update that the game would not launch, it would sync cloud data and thats it.. I saw that someone had managed to get it to run in Comodo Sandbox mode.  I tried it and it then loaded, i couldnt play as it was being blocked from the net, but it at least loaded.  I uninstalled Comodo and it now starts everytime perfectly.  I used to get a long long pause at one stage of the loadeing process, but even that has gone now.  So if you have Comodo, either play with the settings or loose it..

Message 52 of 96 (4,450 Views)

★★★ Novice

same did nothing

Message 53 of 96 (4,419 Views)

★ Novice

Guys, I just found a solid solution myself. A program is conflicting with the launch of Titanfall. In my case, the program is Razer Core/Comms. You just need to uninstall it or just prevent it from starting up in your system. I don't know if you have that program, but if you do not have it, then find what applications are conflicting with your Titanfall launch. Happy gaming!

Message 54 of 96 (4,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, Thanks. This actually works for me. After y reinstall windows on my SSD i have this problem. Juts unzip the file, click on the only button as you said and done!!!  

Thank u Again

Message 55 of 96 (4,285 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this problem (Titanfall greyed out in Origin, Play button greyed out too). Changing both Origin and Titanfall to RUN AS ADMIN in the Compatibility Tab under Properties fixed my issue

Message 56 of 96 (4,213 Views)

★★ Novice

same here.  Did the DX repair, a repair on the game, uninstalled, re-installed both the game & Origin. Ran both as admin, and under win 7
compatibility. Still nothing. I can see the process start in task manager, but it then quits.

Message 57 of 96 (4,135 Views)

★★ Novice

I just re-imaged my PC.  Works now.

Message 58 of 96 (4,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Although re-imaging would have worked, it's a little extreme. I had to change application detection to none in RivaTuner which is a part of MSI Afterburner. 

Message 59 of 96 (4,062 Views)

★★ Novice

I just bought this game just now and face the same situation. What I did on my pc is below:

1. run game as administrator

2. log out from origin.

3. launch game from its shorcut.

4. origin will ask you to login (login into your account)

5. game should run fine now.

My pc spec:

Sapphire HD 7970 3Gb

AMD FX-8350 BE

Corsair Vengeance 8Gb

Windows 8.1 64-bit

AMD latest graphic driver 14.4

I am currently playing the game after download it like 2-3 hours back. Stumble upon this forum and share the finding. Hope it will help some of you guys.

Message 60 of 96 (3,943 Views)