Re: Titanfall Unusually High Ping

by Sheffy55

Original Post

Titanfall Unusually High Ping

★★ Novice

So it was just yesterday that it started happening but it has persisted, but I originally got around 20ms ping on the closest US server to me, but now I get a ping of 83+ all of a sudden. Not only that but it connects me to the servers in Europe! What is going on, I didn't do anything to change it and my internet is perfectly find for everything else.

Message 1 of 5 (1,408 Views)

★★ Novice

Is no one else having this issue???

It just started happening recently. I feel like titanfall is purposefully throttling my speeds. It was 20ms for a week and now its 120ms constant. Something must be wrong

Message 2 of 5 (1,393 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im getting this too, only today though. i thought it was the internet, but even battlefeilds netcode runs smoother than titanfall. my ping is now average 117

Message 3 of 5 (1,373 Views)

★★ Novice

Yea I mean it hasn't changed for me just a consistent 83ms when I have fantastic internet and my ping for everything else is very low. It used to be 23ms so I feel like I'm being throttled and ea is literally just ignoring me

Message 4 of 5 (1,362 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing man, for the past week ive been below 100 ping, all of a sudden, today it rockets right up to 8000 and hasnt dropped below even 500. it has for like a minute, but that's it.

Message 5 of 5 (536 Views)