Re: Titanfall PC stuck at initializing

by TheDeathBat75

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

finaly i got some issue again but i pass the ship loading screen, now i got connection issue on joining lobby

I can play sometime and after the game and go back to scrore screen then it disconnect. The issues appear only between 20:00 and 00:00 in pacific time

Message 11 of 25 (1,039 Views)

★★★★ Novice

hey mfenniak,

Sorry for being dumb but can you show me how change this configuration. It would be awesome if you could. Thanks

Message 12 of 25 (1,030 Views)

★★★ Novice

i think the connecting issue is due to server overloaded because all the day it work and at the night in the gaming hours range then connecting fail

Message 13 of 25 (1,022 Views)

★★★ Novice

the MTU thing... it works!!!

thanks man, you're my saviour.

you should work at EA or respawn man, you are way smarter than those people who tried to fix this issue. thanks a bunch Confusedmileyhappy:

I don't understand why they can't figure this out until now even they said that the servers already patched to fix this.

I set MTU value to 1500 on my wireless router and it good to go.

Message 14 of 25 (996 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I tried to change my MTU to 1500 but nothing have changed. Don't know if I do anything wrong. I went to Command prompt as Admin and wrote down nesth>interface>ipv4>set subinterface "Local Area Connection" mtu=1500 store=persistent. Any one have any idea why my games still stuck at initializing? Frown

Message 15 of 25 (968 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Good man!!

mfenniak you made it! thanks for the tip, seriusly.

it works for me Standard smile

Message 16 of 25 (954 Views)

★★★ Novice

Probleme solved and work perfectly, i have changed my modem/router ADSL, got 0 issues now

Message 17 of 25 (925 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Nope... still got the problem. Values were 1500 default... so Confusedmileyindifferent:

Message 18 of 25 (901 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You have to change both the router value and your net interface value, then reboot the machine and hopefully it will work also for you.

Message 19 of 25 (866 Views)

★★ Apprentice

nope... still didn't hit the spot. still have the infinite data center search.

Message 20 of 25 (845 Views)