Titanfall PC data center searching or retrieving matchmaking list

by werkatet

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall PC data center searching or retrieving matchmaking list

★★★ Novice

really want to play my new game but the data center is constantly searching and wont stay on any individual server. when i hit play retrieving matchmaking list pops up and thats as far as it will go.  I have tried unhooking my wireless router to make sure im getting max connectivity but it didnt help.  I have tried constantly to play the game. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Message 1 of 9 (1,783 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Titanfall PC data center searching or retrieving matchmaking list

★★★ Novice

Just had another tech guy help me and we found the source of my problem.  Although my internet seems to be ok it is not fast enough to support the game.  Will have to have a chat with hughesnet about this...

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (1,855 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

This is day two and post two of me looking for help.  If i cant get an answer by tomorrow I'll post about 100 new questions of the same question to see if maybe i can get an answer

Message 2 of 9 (1,760 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem. Cant find any answers. did you figure it out?

Message 3 of 9 (1,713 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lol i bought it 2 month's ago but my hdd was way to slow, so i recently bought an ssd so i can play titanfall for the first time Standard smile

But when i hit play, retrieving matchmaking list -> nothing found -> infinite loop -> Angry

Sooo i bought this game for nothing i think so?

Message 4 of 9 (1,706 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just got this game for the PC (August 15th) and I have the same problem with the stuck on retrieving matchmaking list & Data Center is stuck on searching. Thank God, I did not pay for the full price of $60. I got this for half price. Still it's frustrating since its a major pc game and it's August and it still has problems. I too want to play the game.

Message 5 of 9 (1,684 Views)

★★★ Newbie

lol i even asked for help on the titanfall facebook's page and the don't respond to my reaction lol, so there go's my 50 euro's i guess so.....

Message 6 of 9 (1,665 Views)

★★★ Novice

I got on with a tech a week or two ago and we went in circles for almost two hours.  I still have no solution

Message 7 of 9 (1,662 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just had another tech guy help me and we found the source of my problem.  Although my internet seems to be ok it is not fast enough to support the game.  Will have to have a chat with hughesnet about this...

Message 8 of 9 (1,856 Views)

★ Novice

I'm with the same server and I have a slow connection as  well. I will change as soon as this contract is up if I can find another rural connection. The ping is too high. Turn around time is too long. Thank you for mentioning it.

Message 9 of 9 (1,609 Views)