Titanfall Laggy with High Ping

by Bannana_Resident

Original Post

Titanfall Laggy with High Ping

★★★ Newbie

Over the past couple of days, Titanfall as been acting up. Whenever I load up the game, it see the logos, but when there should be a spinning circle beside the Respawn logo to indicate that it is loading, it takes 1-2 minutes to show up. Once the game loads the main menu screen, it is extremley laggy and it says my ping is at 140. I know it is not my PC because my PC can handle BF3 at ultra. Please help. 

Message 1 of 3 (149 Views)

Re: Titanfall Laggy with High Ping

Community Manager (retired)

The ping is usually not related to your general system performance as more as to your connection. Please power-cycle your router, make sure that your antivirus/firewall software is disabled and that no proxy related software is running. You can update your videocard driver as well as direct x and should repair the game via your Origin client.

Please keep us updated.

Basti

Message 2 of 3 (141 Views)

Re: Titanfall Laggy with High Ping

★★★ Newbie
The reason I mentioned the ping is because in every other game I played, my ping was fine. I tried repairing the game via the Origin Client and it still didn't work. My video card (R9 270X) drivers are up to date, and for some strange reason, the game works at night (post 8:00 PM)
Message 3 of 3 (136 Views)