Titanfall Installation on 360 External Drive

by crossfitlunatic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall Installation on 360 External Drive

★★★ Newbie

"Titanfall on the Xbox 360 requires an Xbox 360 Hard Drive with 1.2GB of storage space for a mandatory installation of game disc content.  You will be prompted to perform this installation the first time time you boot up your game. You cannot play your game without this installation, nor can it be installed on flash memory sticks, or internal flash memory--such as the internal memory of the Xbox 360 Slim, or 4GB model. Hard Drives are available and sold separately for the Xbox 360 Slim/4GB, Arcade, and Core consoles."

I keep reading this same statement over in over again on the Internet. I think many Xbox 360 users are in agreement that

1) Titanfall (Xbox 360 version), in fact, does not required a 1.2GB install on their device's hard drive prior to play. All that it does is create a save file some 64MB big and optimize some HD graphics once the disc is inserted.

2) They (and I) would appreciate having the ability to install the entire Titanfall disc on their Xbox 360 harddrive (like you can with the respective 20GB Xbox One version) to eliminate disc spinup and noise during gameplay.

Please add Titanfall full disc installation onto the list of items to be incorporated in Respawn/Bluepoint's next patch! This is a standard feature of all Xbox 360 games and is standard on Xbox One, this is a basic oversight that should be addressed.

Your devoted pilot,

Danny Lee

Message 1 of 3 (1,661 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Titanfall Installation on 360 External Drive

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your feedback. As Answer HQ is more a place for technical help from experienced players, I recommend to share your feedback in the official Respawn forum as well. 

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,800 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your feedback. As Answer HQ is more a place for technical help from experienced players, I recommend to share your feedback in the official Respawn forum as well. 

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 3 (1,801 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Estou desapontado

Message 3 of 3 (1,071 Views)