Re: Titanfall Infinite Update Loop(PC)

by SuperSweatBanana

Original Post

Titanfall Infinite Update Loop(PC)

★ Novice

A few days ago, I've updated my Titanfall on Origin. So I've finished updating the game, with a message "You're all Set! TItanfall is up to date" I was about to play Titanfall,then suddenly a new message appeared saying that Titanfall requires an update!, and so I pressed update, then Immediately I get the first message which was "You're all Set! TItanfall is up to date"  and so I clicked play, then I get the 2nd message saying that it requires an update! and so I played along, but it seems that it is a never ending cycle! I tried to Uninstall Origin, but it doesn't seem to work! I haven't played Titanfall a long time now since the update so Please!!!!!!!!! EA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Confusedmileysad: Confusedmileysad: Confusedmileysad: Confusedmileysad: Confusedmileysad: Confusedmileysad: Confusedmileysad:

Message 1 of 5 (1,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here.  Did you find a solution?

Message 2 of 5 (1,260 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Try "Repair Game"

It worked for me

Message 3 of 5 (1,245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have exactly the same but then with FIFA World Beta. I come into an infinite install loop, after I click on the install button, I have to install again and again and again.. I am getting sick and tired of this. I tried to run it as administrator, I re-installed Origin, I re-installed FIFA World Beta, I contacted EA (Never got a response). Basically everything and I don't know what to do anymore.

Message 4 of 5 (587 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem here guys. Repaired the game, contacted EA, added Install Dir in the regedit file, re-installed Origin, re-installed FIFA World Beta and nothing fricking worked.

Message 5 of 5 (523 Views)