Re: Titanfall Download- Xbox 360

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall Download- Xbox 360

★ Novice

I've just got Titanfall from the EA sale on the Xboxstore, and I downloaded it to the memory stick connected to my Xbox. After it downloaded, I started up the game and the message ''THIS GAME REQUIRES AN XBOX 360 HARD DRIVE IN ORDER TO CONTINUE'' appears and I cannot enter the game so I have to return to the dashboard. In the details to the game, it says ''Note: Installing to the Xbox 360 is recommended. Not doing so may result in degraded visual and audio quality'' and does not say anything about the fact the game will not work alotgether unless it is installed to the hard drive. I cannot copy the game over to my hard drive since my console has only 4GB capacity and the game is 6.4GB. I don't understand why EA could not have made the game playable when the game is installed onto a flash drive. Is there any way that I can make this game playable? Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 2 (327 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

I am sorry but you cannot play your game without this installation, nor can it be installed on flash memory sticks, or internal flash memory--such as the internal memory of the Xbox 360 Slim, or 4GB model. Hard Drives are available and sold separately for the Xbox 360 Slim/4GB, Arcade, and Core consoles.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (330 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

I am sorry but you cannot play your game without this installation, nor can it be installed on flash memory sticks, or internal flash memory--such as the internal memory of the Xbox 360 Slim, or 4GB model. Hard Drives are available and sold separately for the Xbox 360 Slim/4GB, Arcade, and Core consoles.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (331 Views)