Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
mikezo0

Titanfall - Crash to desktop

http://pastebin.com/HTjM0amN

Hi. Since I've bought titanfall i havent been able to play it, im able to get onto the main menu and then when i goto play it just constantly loads then when i think the game is about to start my screen just goes black, automatically closes the game and puts me back to desktop.

I have updated gfx driver but to no avail. Im really struggling and this is so annoying, any help?

Solutions: 671

Re: Titanfall - Crash to desktop

You can try using the Geforce Experience to customize your graphics drivers for the game.  Download and install the program, and run it.  It is more or less semi-automatic. 

Lookout
robotwars68

[ Edited ]

Except for the tiny little problem that NVIDIA GeForce Experience does NOT recognize Titanfall! :smileytongue:

There is a manual option in which you browse your way to the game's EXE file, if I understand that part well enough: 

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3173/~/geforce-experience-cant-find-my-games.

Keeper
mikezo0

I have Nvida Experience but I've a GTX260 and i can't use GForce Experience.

OK, I'm at a loss, if there is no error message of any kind, but here's one last possibility -- how old is your power supply, what model is it, and what brand? 

Keeper
shenri89

there is an error for him its ntdll.dll crashing him. I've cleaned his computer of all nvidia drivers, reinstalled them updated .net,direct x and still nothing. His PSU I think is around 650w its about 6 years old tho I fail to see how his PSU has anything to do with the game closing down? If he was having power issues it would of flagged up in his event viewer. I think his GPU is timing out or hanging when loading into the menu? 

As I recall, the PSU is totally outside of the purview of the Operating System.  In six years, at about 10% deterioration per year on average, the PSU is overdue for replacement. 

Keeper
Desmond198

Try uptade BIOS (soorry for bad english im from Poland)
For me it's works. I to have ntdll.dll error, but BIOS uptade its work's for me!