Titanfall Audio Installation Failed! Decode: Corrupt secondary header 1.

by isaiahq420

Original Post

Re: Titanfall Audio Installation Failed! Decode: Corrupt secondary header 1.

Community Manager

@Venom98 wrote:

Where is repair located? Looked in ever folder and cannot find it. install will not complete due to Audio file problem.

Right-click on the Titanfall tile within the Origin client and select "Repair".

Message 21 of 43 (1,942 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do you do those steps? i dont understand them

Message 22 of 43 (1,935 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm able to get around the install issue after deleting 2 of the cam_list entries, but I run into another problem.  When I try to repair I get a "Origin tried to write to file but failed error".  If I dont repair Im getting horrible sound issues after the intro movie.  I just want to play, had no issues with beta.  EA and Origin! :catmad:

Message 23 of 43 (1,929 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Repair doesn't fix the issue. After the repair it goes to install it and then we get the same error all over again. The game sound is 100% static.
Message 24 of 43 (1,929 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem. Currently on repair and re-download number 3. Been at this for way too too damn long.

I'll try that notepad thing.
Message 25 of 43 (1,904 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having this same issue.

I do grimwake's trick but I can't get the game to repair files. I can log into the game but it's all static.

Message 26 of 43 (1,896 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I regret this purchase.
Message 27 of 43 (1,888 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried all of these options and none of them worked. I was able to play/download the beta without any problems. I was really reluctant to get Titanfall because of it being on Origin because whenever I buy a game on it something doesn't work. I preordered Titanfall and I didn't even get to play it when it came out and still haven't been able it. To tell you the truth I will not be buying any more games from Origin in the future ever since I have got it I have had nothing but problems. First was BF3 which I also got when it first came out and didn't get to play it till like a month after, then my account got hacked twice I was able to fix it the first time but right after I fixed it someone else hacked it, and now this s***. Does anyone know where I can send a real nasty letter where it will be read and something will happen besides “we are sorry you are displeased with our product blah blah blah”?

Message 28 of 43 (1,880 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

hey im having the same audio_instalation error code. it first appeared right at the end of the installation of the game (disc 3) and its been doing tat ever since. i tried reparing it re-installing the solutions other people posted up and ive gotten no where. any more solutions ive been with this all day

Message 29 of 43 (1,869 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

im getting two tryed everything nothing works

http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af84/wicky_06/Capture_zps6f1147c9.png

Message 30 of 43 (1,609 Views)