Titanfall 2 personal opinion

by Renoxius

Original Post

Titanfall 2 personal opinion

★★★★★ Newbie

From what I've seen from both the Multiplayer Trailer and its B Roll footage of Titanfall 2, I am very much looking forward to purchasing and playing this game. That being said, i have one thing I dont think I like: When you enter your Titan or execute an enemy Titan, the camera seems to go into a third person view. As cool as this looks in the video, i believe with the fast paced playstyle of this series, it is going to throw some people off when transitioning to their next enemy. Speaking from experience from Titanfall 1, the little time when you were invicible entering your titan but still being able to see your surroundings in first person helped me know what to do when in the middle of a giant Titan Brawl. If anything I'd really like an option to switch these events from third person back to the original first person in the game options. From an asthetic point of view, I really liked the fact that it felt like I myself was sliding under a Titan, or being picked up by it. I feel like it made the game seem more real, and it was a part of the game that I really liked and found it cool. I hope this post makes its way to the developers or someone from Respawn, and thank you for your time.

Message 1 of 2 (207 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 personal opinion

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your feedback @Renoxius - it's appreciated.

I can't promise if any of the ideas will make it into the game but we can send this on to the relevant people.

Glad you're looking forward to the game - I definitely am too! Standard smile

- Andy -

Message 2 of 2 (185 Views)