Titanfall 2 - Wish list

by Fortunbas

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2 - Wish list

★★★★ Novice

Firstly thanks for such a awesome game in Titanfall 1. I only wish the friggen lame cheaters would play another game instead. Is there nada that can be done about it? A friend of mine worked as a C programmer on Black and White and Fable and he said..... not much..........Is it possible to use some sort of encryption for game memory versus server states so that hackers cant poke and find the right addresses that match the server states? Gets a bit depressing when doing rank and some basa is messing with some hard earned rank points!

That said, I have some suggestions that would be cool to see in Titanfall 2.

1) Some players who master machine guns, shotguns etc hate playing against smart pistols even though a smart pistol is virtually useless against them unless you catch them unawares- which seems to be the main issue; and especially at distance and with the three times lock - much harder with a silencer! I would like to see a filter in game - like in the old Tribes 1; where you can say choose not to enter any game that allows smart pistols and visa versa. This way we can stop the cry babys moaning and calling the mk5 noobs .....G10 noobs! Wink...and always when they lose...... Some of us don't use cheat engines and hacks to make sure our rounds hit so the smartgun becomes a great way to play the game strategically and have fun- rather than being a super friggen fast aimer albeit a great skill. I cant play with rifles because even if I'm aiming at the dude they seem to miss all the time.....not so with the smart gun. It would also be cool to block the cheaters so they cant join games that you are already in and visa versa. This can go for common idiots too of course Standard smile There is nothing worse than joining a game and seeing three of the best team players all with the same friggen guild tags, knowing there is not much chance against them....leaving the game.....only to find you joining them again five seconds later....again and again......we should have the ability to see who is in the games before we join or at least filter out the folks we don't like so we don't join those games. If the day comes when there are no more players.....because you blocked them all...then so be it but I don't believe the lamers outnumber the bulk players.

2) Rank system in Attrition - the only one I know! when playing with some players it becomes a race to kill minions - because that's how the rank is attributed - total kills, total minions killed and deaths. This makes it very difficult to gain that needed points delta to warrant a rank point but even worse to defend a rank point at 45 degrees - assuming the other players don't die but kill lots of minions!  

3) Some combos of titans are a bit over powered. For example a light titan with vortex and cluster missile can almost always defeat a ogre with same - unless in tight space where the light cant run........ No combo that the Ogre has can compete at expert lvls. This doesn't seem right to me and I'm wondering if others feel the same. Perhaps a new set of weapons that only fit on the heavies to balance this out?

Message 1 of 2 (202 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Titanfall 2 - Wish list

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Fortunbas

Thanks for all of your feedback, it's clear to see you're a big Titanfall fan Standard smile

We don't have any specific details about Titanfall 2 just yet but keep an eye on the official twitter page and official site for all the up to date news.

Cheers,

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (180 Views)

All Replies

Re: Titanfall 2 - Wish list

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Fortunbas

Thanks for all of your feedback, it's clear to see you're a big Titanfall fan Standard smile

We don't have any specific details about Titanfall 2 just yet but keep an eye on the official twitter page and official site for all the up to date news.

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 2 of 2 (181 Views)