Re: Titanfall 2 - Connection To Server Timed Out

by DillonCooperrr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2 - Connection To Server Timed Out

★★★ Newbie

Hi  there! 

I just brought Titanfall 2 yesterday and did some hours on the campaign and it was amazing! However there is a huge issue which I think Respawn should focus at the moment. 

I tried multiplayer and played a couple of matches. Suddenly, I get kicked from the server and afterwards it became really difficult to join back in. The error would keep appearing after a long time saying "connection timed out". I would reset my modem and change the data center several times  which didn't help at all. Whenever I managed to connect to the server, the issue occurs after a match has ended. I've checked several forums (reddit, respawn and etc) about this issue and there were quite a number of players having the same issue in different platforms and this began on the day the game was released. Will there be a fix for this issue? 

Message 1 of 6 (10,884 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@ANR00 

Good to know you are on PlayStation 4. Have you tried to power cycle your console? You might need to unplug it from power supply and let it stay this way for about 3 minutes. Turn it on again and try to play the game.

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (11,863 Views)

All Replies

Hello @ANR00 

What platform are you playing the game? Can you try some troubleshooting steps from our article here https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Archi.png
Message 2 of 6 (10,865 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh wow, I totally forgot to mention what platform I'm using. I'm currently using PS4! 

Message 3 of 6 (10,848 Views)

@ANR00 

Good to know you are on PlayStation 4. Have you tried to power cycle your console? You might need to unplug it from power supply and let it stay this way for about 3 minutes. Turn it on again and try to play the game.

Archi.png
Message 4 of 6 (11,864 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi there, I believe someone already said this but you should try this...

- Go to the folder Origin is installed in and go find ''Origin.exe'' and then go on properties and compability (sorry if i spelled it wrong but you should get it :D) and there check the ''Run as administrator'' box and click ok and try again Standard smile

I hope this helps you.

PS : I just saw that you're using PS4 Large smile well you guys using a computer should try this Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (10,627 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This didn't work.
Message 6 of 6 (9,553 Views)