by F1raz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

TitanFall Audio Installation failed !

★★★★ Novice

Hey.

I've downloaded the game 3 times.

I've launched Origin as Administrator.

I've desactivated Antivirus and Firewalls.

I've followed the instructions gived by the support : Delete the Client_Mp_common.bsp.pak000_001.vpk

I've repaired my game something like 5 times and redownload 5 times the corrupted files.

Still have this error:

Titanfall Audio Installation failed !

Are you guys serious ? This issue is there since beta...

Message 1 of 44 (27,314 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TitanFall Audio Installation failed !

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

ok got it, audio extraction always failed with a specific file, mine was Client_mp_common.bsp.pak000_005.vpk. I closed origin, then deleted the file, opened origin again, right click on titanfall, select repair, waited a few minutes, origin downloaded the missing file again and installation passed succesfully. Always the same with ea, no support, bf4 is still bugged like a beta version, but at least titanfall plays flawlessly after I troubleshooted it myself, no thanks to the developer or the publisher, great "triple a" product. [Comment Removed - Admin.]

View in thread

Message 6 of 44 (28,217 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Respawn is aware of this and it is fixing and investigating it, updates on the matter will be here soon.

If this helps, please click the white XP button and to give me some XP.
If this solves your question, click the green solution button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem.

Message 2 of 44 (27,095 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This problem was already there during the beta.

So, you are telling me that Respawn is working on it since at least 4 weeks and still don't resolve it?

I can't believe it.

I've a little connection, downloading at maximum 700ko/s, it takes me something like 15 hours to download this game, and i already downloaded it 3 times.

Refunds incoming.

Message 3 of 44 (27,089 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Are you kidding me, Respawn is aware of this and still selling a broken product, what is wrong with you, same with Battlefield 4, still no sound in that game either in some game modes and you EA people were also aware of that when you sold it to me. I don't care about any ingame stuff you unlock for me, which is part of the gaming experience anyway to unlock it yourself and then you are selling your politics to the press as compensation gift for us. Give me the premium package and the season pass as a gift and give them who bought this stuff already a refund, that would be ok, but you are spitting in my face and asking for xp, that suits your concept of fun that I have with your games right now.

Message 4 of 44 (26,640 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here.  I too have tried multiple different approaches for the past two days.  Nothing!  I don't know that I have ever seen a bigger pile of **bleep** as this one, which is saying something since I have been gaming on PC for 20+ years and installed/played hundreds of games.  I have already applied for a return from Amazon.  Unfortunately, I have to wait until tomorrow to drop this off at the UPS store.  

What a waste of two days.

Message 5 of 44 (26,636 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

ok got it, audio extraction always failed with a specific file, mine was Client_mp_common.bsp.pak000_005.vpk. I closed origin, then deleted the file, opened origin again, right click on titanfall, select repair, waited a few minutes, origin downloaded the missing file again and installation passed succesfully. Always the same with ea, no support, bf4 is still bugged like a beta version, but at least titanfall plays flawlessly after I troubleshooted it myself, no thanks to the developer or the publisher, great "triple a" product. [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 6 of 44 (28,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Worked for me! +1

Message 7 of 44 (25,844 Views)

★★★ Novice

The solution to your problem is this:

C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Origin Games \ Titanfall \ vpk

In the text document "Cam_list" delete all audio files "Client_mp_common.bsp.pak000_000.vpk" like this all and you have to leave the title "CAMLIST" save.
Try reinstalling the game and repair it once installed. Ready to play

Message 8 of 44 (25,592 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Purchased the game today 3/20/2014 .. and got this message after trying to install four times ... is there any answer to this yet? Installing on Win7 64bit on an Intel motherboard .. purchased from DVD.

Message 9 of 44 (25,288 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My evening:

me:  3rd attempt
5%
 Sent at 10:22 PM on Friday
 <FRIEND NAME> Booo
Is it an audio file that's not installing correctly?
 me:  uhhhhh...
how the hell would i know that 
its 3 discs... says instaling
 Sent at 10:36 PM on Friday
 me:  slowly slowly the percentage incsrease... says insert disc 2... then 3... then just stops. and goes away.
 Sent at 10:38 PM on Friday
 me:  i know what the problem is
"disc read error"  the solution is to download the entire game from the internet through origin
you know what that means.
the disc is a piece of **bleep** that was released with an error and they can hot fix the download but not burnd dvds
 Sent at 11:09 PM on Friday
 me:  but instead of pulling the disc origin is such a pos company that they just let their moronic customers wade throught the s*** because they know it won't make any difference and we'll still give them $$ and play their games
Message 10 of 44 (25,087 Views)